Youth Internship Program is an initiative step of the Government of the Punjab.This program is specially designed for those students who wants to get experience in relevant fields. Most students always fails due to no experience. The Government of Punjab wants to improve the skills in youth that is why the Punjab Government is offering Youth Internship Program.
The Government of Punjab is offering 25,000 Internships for eligible candidates in Punjab Youth Internship Program 2017. Now online registration for Punjab Youth Internship program is started. If you are a brilliant student and wants to apply for Punjab Youth Internship Program 2018 then read the below eligibility criteria details.
- Candidates who have 16 years educational carrier or equivalent are eligible to apply for Punjab Youth Internship Program 2017-18.
- Age limit for all candidates will is between 18 to 30 years. No age relaxation will be given by the Punjab Youth Internship administration.
- Candidates must have domicile from any districts of the Province of Punjab.
- Candidates must have valid CNIC.
- Candidates must have 55% marks in Master program.
Special Terms and Conditions:
- Punjab Youth Internship is just a training program it is not a job.
- Federal Government will be bearing all expenses during the training section.
- Candidates will be appointed in private and government centers as a trainees.
- Selection will be made on only merit basis.
- Candidate’s age will be confirmed by CNIC issued by NADRA.
- Only HEC recognized university degree holders are eligible to apply for Punjab Youth Internship Program 2017-18.
- Candidate can leave Punjab Youth Internship program at any stage by refunding the funds he got from Punjab Youth Internship administration.