Pak Army Physical Fitness Test Requirements are available over here for the applicants who apply for the Pak Army. Individuals who are seeking for the Pak Army Physical Fitness Test Requirements they should keep in touch with this site. Here we also provide latest Pak Army Jobs application form, Applying procedure, written test preparation, and further information. For latest details keep visiting this site regularly.
All the candidates who want to join Pakistan Army have to clear a specific selection procedure that requires candidates to fulfill a certain criteria in order to become eligible for joining the army. This criteria includes conditions related to various aspects of an individual like Age, Education, Nationality, Marital Status and Physical Standards etc. As we all know that rules are strictly followed in Pakistan army so no candidate is given even a slight amount of relaxation related to the selection criteria.
One of the most difficult stages to clear of a Pakistan Army selection process is physical fitness test. Apart from fulfilling the criteria related to height and visual standard, candidates are also putted into various physical fitness tests in order to evaluate their current physical fitness level. Only the ones who pass these tests as per mentioned criteria become eligible to move further in the selection process while all remaining ones are eliminated.
Pak Army Physical Fitness Test Requirements Scorecard Calculator
So before you go for your Pakistan Army physical fitness test, you should take a look at the fitness test requirements given below which includes running, Sit-Ups, Push-Ups and Chin-Ups so that you can prepare for it in the best possible way.
- Minimum Height
- 5’4″ (162.5cm)
- Visual Standards:
- Distant Vision With glasses 6/9, 6/12
- Near Vision J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses
- Average Weight As per given age and height standards
- Physical Fitness:
- 1.6 Km Run within 7 ½ Minutes
- Push Ups (15 repetitions within 2 Minutes)
- Sit Ups (15 repetitions within 2 Minutes)
- Chin Ups (3 repetitions within 2 Minutes)
You Might Also Like
- My Aim in life to Become a Doctor
- My Aim in life to Become a Engineer
- Why You Want to Join Pakistan Army, Navy or PAF
- Bank of Punjab BOP Jobs 2021 Apply Online
- Top Fields After Inter FSc Pre Medical 12th Best Career
- Career in Accounting and Finance in Pakistan Scope
- Chief Minister E Rozgaar Training Programme 2021 Apply Onlin...
- CTI Jobs in Punjab Colleges Teaching Internee Jobs 2021 Inte...
- Join Pak Army Through Talent Hunt Program 2021 For Male and ...
- Top 10 Universities in Pakistan for MBA BBA