Pak Army Physical Fitness Test Requirements are available over here for the applicants who apply for the Pak Army. Individuals who are seeking for the Pak Army Physical Fitness Test Requirements they should keep in touch with this site. Here we also provide latest Pak Army Jobs application form, Applying procedure, written test preparation, and further information. For latest details keep visiting this site regularly.
Pak Army Physical Test 2022
All the candidates who want to join Pakistan Army have to clear a specific selection procedure that requires candidates to fulfill a certain criteria in order to become eligible for joining the army. This criteria includes conditions related to various aspects of an individual like Age, Education, Nationality, Marital Status and Physical Standards etc. As we all know that rules are strictly followed in Pakistan army so no candidate is given even a slight amount of relaxation related to the selection criteria.
One of the most difficult stages to clear of a Pakistan Army selection process is physical fitness test. Apart from fulfilling the criteria related to height and visual standard, candidates are also putted into various physical fitness tests in order to evaluate their current physical fitness level. Only the ones who pass these tests as per mentioned criteria become eligible to move further in the selection process while all remaining ones are eliminated.
Pak Army Physical Fitness Test Requirements Scorecard Calculator
Pak Army Physical Fitness Test Requirements
So before you go for your Pakistan Army physical fitness test, you should take a look at the fitness test requirements given below which includes running, Sit-Ups, Push-Ups and Chin-Ups so that you can prepare for it in the best possible way.
Pak Army Physical Test Requirements 2022
- Physical Fitness:
- 1.6 Km Run within 7 ½ Minutes
- Push Ups (15 repetitions within 2 Minutes)
- Sit Ups (15 repetitions within 2 Minutes)
- Chin Ups (3 repetitions within 2 Minutes)
Pak Army Height Requirements
- Minimum Height 5’4″ (162.5cm)
Pak Army Weight Requirements
- Average Weight As per given age and height standards
Eyesight Requirements Pak Army
- Visual Standards:
- Distant Vision With glasses 6/9, 6/12
- Near Vision J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses
Army Medical Test Details Pakistan
Pak Army medical test requirements able to read 6/6 in distance vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III. (d) Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points. (e) Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
How do I clear my Army medical exam?
Avoid salty or fatty foods, It will be better to you to stop salty and fatty foods two or three days before medical examination. It’s best to avoid salty and fatty foods for at least 24 hours before your medical inspection.
You Might Also Like
- Join Pak Army Through Talent Hunt Program 2022 Apply Online ...
- Career in Software Engineering in Pakistan Job Opportunities...
- How to Apply in Pakistan Army- How can I join Pak Army as Ca...
- Top 10 Universities in Pakistan for MBA BBA
- Pakistan Top 25 Universities/Colleges List For Students Admi...
- How to join Pakistan Navy after Matric Intermediate and Grad...
- Top 10 Medical Universities in Pakistan for MBBS BDS by PMDC
- How to Join Punjab Police As Sub Inspector and ASI
- How to Join Mujahid Force in Pakistan, Eligibility and Regis...
- Top Fields After Inter FSc Pre Engineering 12th Best Career ...