Pakistan Navy protects coastal borders and sea of Pakistan. Officers in Navy work on coastal installation as well as on the naval ships. Pakistan coastal area spread from Arabian ocean to Indian Ocean. It is hundreds of mile long. Pakistan Navy offers good opportunities for youngsters to join in. Officers are promoted through a standard procedure of rules and regulation. Pakistan navy is one of the prestigious careers in Pakistan. Pakistan Navy gives you opportunity to join at matric, intermediate, graduation and master level.
Pakistan Navy offers career and jobs opportunities for males as well as females in Pakistan. Youngsters can make bright career in Pakistan Navy. Upon successful completion of all the tests and interview a candidate can get many facilities. They are given training at naval academies. Here I would like to tell you how you can join Pak Navy after Matric Intermediate FA Fsc Ics Icom Graduation BA BSc BBA Bcom.
How to join Pakistan Navy after Matric Intermediate and Graduation
Join Pak Navy After Matric:
Candidates can join Pak Navy after matric as direct entry sailors. Recruitment of sailors in Pakistan Navy is carried out twice a year. 1st Batch joins PNS HIMALIYA in first week of May and 2nd Batch in first week of November every year. Upon successful completion of initial training, they are allocated different branches and sent for subsequent Technical training. If you are age between 16 to 20 years can apply in Pak Navy in the following branches given below:
Direct Entry Sailors
- Non-Technical Sailor: Sanitary Worker
- Mechanical Transport Driver (MTD)
- Non-Technical Sailors- Musician
- Non-Technical Sailors-Naib Khatib
- Technical Sailors (OPS, ME, WTR, Store, Medical & Aviation)
- Female Medical Technician
- Non-Technical Sailors-Naval Police
- Non-Technical Sailors: Marines
- Non-Technical Sailors: Chef/Steward
Join Pak Navy After Inter FA Fsc Ics Icom:
Through permanent commission as PN Cadet
All the candidates having done HSSC/A-Level with at least 60% marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and Chemistry, computer science and Statistics can join Pak Navy as PN Cadet. Under this scheme candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet. This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years initial training.
- Weapon Engineering
- Marine Engineering
Join Pak Navy After Graduation BA, BSc, BBA, BCOM:
Through Pak Navy Volunteer Reserve (PNVR):
Special Branch (PRO)
- Eligibility: Male / Female Citizens of Pakistan
- Age: 20-35 years
- Height: Male 5′ 4″ (Minimum)
- Female 5′ (Minimum)
- Educational Qualification: Masters in Mass Communication and Media Sciences: 50% Marks (Minimum)
Special Branch (IT):
Male/Female citizens of Pakistan having age 20-35 years can apply. The required qualification are Master / Bachelors degree (4 years Program) in one of the following disciplines from HEC recognized university with at least 50% Marks. They can apply in fields of Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Information Technology and Information Security.
Through Short Service Commission SSC:
Candidates can join Pak Navy through short service commission in the following branches given below. In order to join you must have bachelor degree. Every field has its own specific requirement that will be told to you after announcement of new inductions in Pak Navy.
- Supply Branch
- Medical Branch
- Education Branch
- Special Branch (Civil Engg)
- Special Branch (Imagery)
- Special Branch (IT)
- Marine Engg Branch
- Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist
You Might Also Like
- Why You Want to Join Pakistan Army, Navy or PAF
- My Aim in life to Become a Doctor
- My Aim in life to Become a Engineer
- Bank of Punjab BOP Jobs 2021 Apply Online
- Top Fields After Inter FSc Pre Medical 12th Best Career
- Career in Accounting and Finance in Pakistan Scope
- Chief Minister E Rozgaar Training Programme 2021 Apply Onlin...
- CTI Jobs in Punjab Colleges Teaching Internee Jobs 2021 Inte...
- Join Pak Army Through Talent Hunt Program 2021 For Male and ...
- How to Join Punjab Police As Sub Inspector and ASI