If you are in search of guidelines about Join Pakistan Navy After Matric Intermediate and Graduation, then be happy that you are at the right place. We have provided some useful tips about Join Pakistan Navy After Matric Intermediate and Graduation. Pakistan Navy protects the coastal borders and sea of Pakistan. Officers in the Navy work on coastal installation as well as on naval ships. Pakistan’s coastal area spread from the Arabian ocean to the Indian Ocean. It is hundreds of miles long. Pakistan Navy offers good opportunities for youngsters to join in.
Here I would like to tell you how you can join Pak Navy after Matric Intermediate FA Fsc Ics Icom Graduation BA BSc BBA Bcom.
Officers are promoted through a standard procedure of rules and regulations. Pakistan navy is one of the prestigious careers in Pakistan. Pak Navy gives you an opportunity to join at matric, intermediate, graduation, and master level. Pakistan Navy offers career and job opportunities for males as well as females in Pakistan. Youngsters can make a bright career in Pakistan Navy. Upon successful completion of all the tests and interviews, a candidate can get many facilities. They are given training at naval academies.
How to Join Pakistan Navy After Matric Intermediate and Graduation
Candidates can join Pak Navy after matric as direct entry sailors. Recruitment of sailors in the Pakistan Navy is carried out twice a year. 1st Batch joins PNS HIMALIYA in the first week of May and 2nd Batch in the first week of November every year. Upon successful completion of initial training, they are allocated different branches and sent for subsequent Technical training. You have to follow these steps Join Pak Navy Female:
- Online registration.
- Preliminary test.
- Interview of the candidates who qualify the preliminary test.
- ISSB Tests.
- Final Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at PN Hospitals / CMHs.
- Final Selection will be based on overall performance and merit at NHQ.
If you are age between 16 to 20 years can apply in Pak Navy in the following branches given below:
Direct Entry Sailors:
- Non-Technical Sailor: Sanitary Worker
- Mechanical Transport Driver (MTD)
- Non-Technical Sailors- Musician
- Non-Technical Sailors-Naib Khatib
- Technical Sailors (OPS, ME, WTR, Store, Medical & Aviation)
- Female Medical Technician
- Non-Technical Sailors-Naval Police
- Non-Technical Sailors: Marines
- Non-Technical Sailors: Chef/Steward
Through permanent commission as PN Cadet:
All the candidates having done HSSC/A-Level with at least 60% marks in subjects like Physics, Maths, and Chemistry, computer science and Statistics can join Pak Navy as PN Cadet. Under this scheme, candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet. This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years of initial training.
- Weapon Engineering
- Marine Engineering
Through Pak Navy Volunteer Reserve (PNVR):
1-Special Branch (PRO)
- Eligibility: Male / Female Citizens of Pakistan
- Age: 20-35 years
- Height: Male 5′ 4″ (Minimum)
- Female 5′ (Minimum)
- Educational Qualification: Masters in Mass Communication and Media Sciences: 50% Marks (Minimum)
Special Branch (IT) to Join Pakistan Navy After Matric Intermediate and Graduation
Male/Female citizens of Pakistan having age 20-35 years can apply. The required qualification is Master / Bachelors degree (4 years Program) in one of the following disciplines from HEC recognized university with at least 50% Marks. They can apply in fields of Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Information Technology and Information Security.
Through Short Service Commission SSC:
Candidates can join Pak Navy through short service commission in the following branches given below. In order to join you must have a bachelor’s degree. Every field has its own specific requirement that will be told to you after the announcement of new inductions in the Pak Navy.
- Supply Branch
- Medical Branch
- Education Branch
- Special Branch (Civil Engg)
- Special Branch (Imagery)
- Special Branch (IT)
- Marine Engg Branch
- Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist
- Original & Attested Photocopy of Matric certificates.
- 4x photographs Passport size
- Attested photocopies
- Domicile Certificate
- CNIC / Form B (NADRA)
- Crossed Postal Order Rs.50/ – for Director of Recruitment NHQ, Islamabad or Cash in lieu of Postal orders.
- Entrance Tests
- Intelligence test time 35 minutes
- Academic Tests based upon MCQs in Physics, English and Maths & General Knowledge. 80 minutes
- Candidates who have passed initial medical tests are qualified. Hepatics test screening is also done at the PNR&SCs.
Interviews are held at the respective PNR&SCs for medically fit candidates.
Naval Headquarters make the final selection based on overall performance and merit.
You Might Also Like
- Why You Want to Join Pakistan Army, Navy or PAF
- Top Fields After Inter FSc Pre Engineering 12th Best Career ...
- Pakistan Top 25 Universities/Colleges List For Students Admi...
- Career in Agriculture Field in Pakistan Requirements Scope a...
- Top 10 Engineering Universities in Pakistan 2023 by PEC Rank...
- How to Girls Join Pakistan Navy After Matric Inter BA and MA...
- Career in Software Engineering in Pakistan Job Opportunities...
- Best Career in Pakistan for Highest Jobs Pays and Earning
- Career in MBA (HRM Marketing Accounting and Finance Courses)...
- Career in Accounting and Finance in Pakistan Scope and Jobs ...