Pakistan army not only provides opportunities for men to join it but women can also be a part of Pakistan army at any level depending on induction requirements in Pak Army. Women are given much prominence and prestige in Pak Army as men. Every year lots of women join Pak Army on merit basis. In Pakistan Army there is an organize system of promotion and increment for women. Officers are promoted through a standard procedure of rules and regulation. Upon successful completion of all the tests and interview a female candidate can get many facilities. They are given training at armed academies. They can get such an environment where they groom themselves professionally, morally, educationally, mentally and physically.
Personality traits of women officers are developed and there are equipped with the highest ideals of loyalty, honor, courage and dedication. Here I would like mention that how women can join and serve in Pakistan Army. Every year Pak army announces female induction in which women can apply and be a part.
Join Pakistan Army for Girls and Women Complete Guide Step by Step
Women can join Pak Army in three ways:
1. Through Regular Commission in Armed Forces Nursing Service (BSc Nursing)
2. As Captain/Major through Short Service Regular Commission
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) as Captains
- Classified Specialists (Specs) as Major
- Anesthesiology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Pathology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Radiology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Basic Medicine Sciences (Male/Female)
- Gynecology (HPG) (Female)
- AFNS-General Nursing
3. As Captain through Direct Short Service Commission:
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs) Female
- Corps of Signals (Sigs) Female
- Corps of Ordnance (Ord) Female
- Army Services Corps (ASC) Female
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME) Female
- Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO) Female
Registration for women in Pak Army:
Women candidates register in Pak Army either through internet or by visiting Army Selection and recruitment centers. Following procedure is adopted:
Registration through Internet:
A female candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidate will have to report on exact date and time given for preliminary test and interviews on computerized roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidate will have to bring all the documents and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates must have working knowledge of computer as all the tests will be conducted on computer.
Registration at AS & RCs:
Candidate will report at nearest Army Selection and recruitment centers along with all the necessary documents and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidate will have to bring these documents on test day also.