Pakistan Air Force offers you wide range of work opportunities so that you can put to use in building a successful career. Whether you have passed intermediate or graduate the doors of opportunities are always open in Pakistan Air Force for males as well as females. PAF is not all about aircraft or pilot but you can join different occupations because they are many disciplines through which you can not only earn professional efficacy but also grow personally with a sense of achievement. So if you love sky or want to make excellent career that lead you to the top then you should join PAF.
Pakistan Air Force offers career and jobs opportunities for males as well as females in Pakistan. Youngsters can make bright career in Pakistan Air Force. Upon successful completion of all the tests and interview a candidate can get many facilities. They are given training at PAF academies. Here I would like to tell you how you can join Pak Air Force after Matric Intermediate FA Fsc Ics Icom Graduation BA BSc BBA Bcom.
How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF) after Intermediate and Graduation
Join PAF After Matric:
As an Airman: Candidates can become a part of PAF after matric with elective science with 60% marks in subjects required for these categories.
- Religious Teacher
- Aero Technician
- Ground Combatier (GC)
- Mechanical Transport Driver (MTD)
As a Civilian: You can join Pak Air Force as civilian in the categories listed below. Jobs are announced for these categories after some time and then you have to apply stepwise to join PAF as a civilian. Educational requirements for the categories given below are matric and middle pass according to the criteria of selected category.
- Laboratory Foreman
- Assistant Foreman
- Sports Coach
- Religious Teachers
- Stats Assistant
- Civilian Store Keeper (CSK
- Research Assistant
- Library Assistant
- Overseer (B&R)
- Nursing Sister (AFNS)
- Charge Hand
- General Machine Operator
- Lab Man
- Ground Signaler Operator
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lab Assistant
- Physical Training Instructor (PTI)
- Anti-Malaria Supervisor
- Assistant Riding Instructor
- Male Nurse
- Assistant Store Keeper (ASK-LD)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Khadim- e- Masjid
- Store Man
- Lab Attendant
- Ferro printer operator
- Cinema Operator
- Photostat Machine Operator
- Medical Assistant
- Wireless Mechanic
- Skilled Tradesman
- Gestetner Operator
- STM Technicians
- Fire Fighter
- Anti-Malaria Supervisor – IV
Join PAF After Inter FA Fsc Ics Icom:
As an Officer:
You can join Pak Air Force through these commissions in the categories listed below. Every year jobs are announced in PAF and you have to apply online through proper way. You can join PC courses after F.Sc with 60% to 65% marks. Every category has its own specific requirements but overall intermediate is needed to join through permanent commission.
- General Duty Pilot
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Air Defence
- Admin & Special Duties
Join PAF After Graduation BA, BSc, BBA, BCOM:
You can join PAF as an officer through SSC in the categories listed below. Every category has its own specific requirement but if you have done BA, BBA, MBA, BCOM, MSc you can join PAF after graduation.
- Admin & Special Duties
- Information Technology
Currently there are no inductions in PAF, once jobs are announced then you have to do online registration to join PAF after matric, inter and graduation.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- Join Pak Army Through Talent Hunt Program 2019 For Male and ...
- CTI Jobs in Punjab Colleges Teaching Internee Jobs 2019 Inte...
- Chief Minister E Rozgaar Training Programme 2019 Apply Onlin...
- Career in Accounting and Finance in Pakistan Scope
- Top Fields After Inter FSc Pre Medical 12th Best Career
- Bank of Punjab BOP Jobs 2019 Apply Online
- AIOU Tutors Registration 2019 Eligibility Apply Online
- How to Girls Join Pakistan Airforce PAF After Matric Inter B...
- Top 10 Engineering Universities in Pakistan 2019 by PEC Rank...
- Join Pak Navy Online Registration 2019 Process Guide to Subm...