Human Resource Management plays an important part in any organization. Human Resource Management is highly competitive and sought out career in the field of management. It involves recruiting personnel and their training, salary administration and handling union management relations.
Every industry needs HR managers for the successful administration of their work force. Human resource managers focus on all the activities of organization and assist employees in all the areas in maximizing their abilities.
Human resource management is a process that deals with all levels of management. Human resources management involves several processes such as workforce planning, Induction, Orientation and on boarding, Skills management, Training and development, Personnel administration, Time management, and Payroll.
Career in HRM in Pakistan Scope Opportunities Jobs Requirements Career Guidance
Every organization required well trained and highly motivated employees for their organization. The major tasks performed by a human resource professional include developing job profiles, screening and interviewing candidates, administering and coordinating tests, conducting background checks of prospective employees and their training.
In fact, Human resource management is all about the management of work and people in an organization. Human Resource Management requires lot of experience and exposure. Earlier HRM was considered as boy’s field but now girls are playing a vital role in the field of HRM.
- The courses exclusively meant for Human Resource Management are:
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Master of Human Resource and Organizational Development (MHROD)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Development (PGDHRD)
- MBA with specialization in HR
Job Prospects & Career Options in Human Resource Management:
Human resource management graduates are in great demand by every industry and organization. You can work in any organization as HR Executive HR Manager, Personnel Manager, Admin Manager, Admin Executive, Public Relations (PR) Manager, HR Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruiter etc HR managers job has now extended to that of a recruiter manager, compensation manager, employer relation manager, strategic manager and much more.
They are placed by industries in HR departments, HR planning/ recruitment, HR auditing etc and are involved in all aspects of people management to improve the morale of the employees.
HR managers can seek employment in corporate houses, multinational companies, banking and financial institutions and public and private sector industries. Once you join a company you will get training and gradually you can earn a handsome amount of salary. If you are an organized person then you can easily be successful in this field.
You Might Also Like
- Career in Software Engineering in Pakistan Job Opportunities...
- Join Pakistan Army for Girls and Women Complete Guide Step b...
- How to join FIA in Pakistan as Officer Agent Jobs
- Top 10 Universities in Pakistan for MBA BBA
- How to Apply in Pakistan Army- How can I join Pak Army as Ca...
- Pakistan Top 25 Universities/Colleges List For Students Admi...
- Top 10 Medical Universities in Pakistan for MBBS BDS by PMDC
- How to join Pakistan Navy after Matric Intermediate and Grad...
- How to Join Punjab Police As Sub Inspector and ASI
- How to Join Mujahid Force in Pakistan, Eligibility and Regis...