e-Rozgaar Training Program has announced the admission 2021. They train the candidate and make the able to candidate become able to work on online internet and earn handsome amount. They call now a new candidate for training. There are more than 30 training centers in Province Punjab.
Note: The applicants who want to join the Chief Minister E Rozgaar Training Programme 2021 then register themself below the given link. The candidates will inform later when admission opened.
- Admission Announced date: Updated Soon.
- Last date of application Submission: Announce Soon.
- Roll No Slip and Test Date: Announce soon.
Chief Minister’s e-Rozgaar Training Programme. It is a project by the Punjab Information Technology Board and Youth Affairs, Sports, Archeology & Tourism, which will provide free training of freelancing in technical, non-technical and creative areas to 10,000 candidates across the province in 40 such centers. The vision is to reduce unemployment and drive economic growth in Pakistan by increasing the inflow of foreign currency.
In the backdrop of soaring unemployment and financial challenges, it has become a paramount duty of the government to steer the educated youth of the province in the right direction. Hence, Chief Minister Punjab has decided to establish e-Rozgaar centers in 36 districts of Punjab to provide training to budding freelancers and enhance their professional capabilities.
Through this initiative Government of Punjab will assist the youth in earning a sustainable income. One of the major objectives of this project is to provide training opportunities to youth for self-employment using internet based freelancing. This wise movement by the Chief Minister will expedite the freelancing skills of around 10,000 people in a year which will eventually help them to earn an honorable living. This program is not just a training program but a revolution that will help generate employment and prepare Pakistan to run in the race of future of work around the world.
Chief Minister E Rozgaar Training Programme 2021 Apply Online
So far 3584 students have been graduated. This training program is being offered to both women and men aged minimum 16 years (up to maximum 35 years), domiciled in Punjab and who are unemployed. The duration of the course is 3 months and the students will be trained under the guidance of the experts. The best feature of this program is the home based earning during and after the training. Next batch is going to begin soon for which the registrations are going on. The last date to get registered in the course in 5th May 2021.
- Equal opportunities for women
- Home based earning during and after training.
- 3 months free training form expert trainers.
- Domicile Punjab
- Education Minimum 16 years
- Age Limit 35 years
- Employment unemployed
Last date for registration is
24th November 2021.
You Might Also Like
- Career in HRM in Pakistan Scope Opportunities Jobs
- Career in TV Anchor in Pakistan Requirements Scope and Jobs ...
- Online Jobs For Matric 10th Class level Students in Pakistan...
- Career in Marketing in Pakistan Scope Opportunities Jobs
- Career in Aeronautical in Pakistan Requirements Scope and Jo...
- Short Courses After 9th 10th (Matric) Class Students in Paki...
- Career in Agriculture in Pakistan Requirements Scope and Job...
- Online Short Courses in Pakistan for Matric Inter BA and Mas...
- Career in MBA (HRM Marketing Accounting and Finance Courses)...
- Career in Software Engineering in Pakistan Job Opportunities...