e-Rozgaar Training Program has announced the admission 2020. They train the candidate and make the able to candidate become able to work on online internet and earn handsome amount. They call now new candidate for training. There are more than 30 training centers in Province Punjab.
- Admission Announced date:
17th November 2019.
- Last date of application Submission:
24th November 2019.
- Roll No Slip and Test Date: Announce soon.
[Click Here for Online Admission in e-Rozgaar Training Program 2020]
Chief Minister’s e-Rozgaar Training Programme. It is a project by the Punjab Information Technology Board and Youth Affairs, Sports, Archeology & Tourism, which will provide free training of freelancing in technical, non-technical and creative areas to 10,000 candidates across the province in 40 such centers. The vision is to reduce unemployment and drive economic growth in Pakistan by increasing inflow of foreign currency.
In the backdrop of soaring un-employment and financial challenges it has become a paramount duty of the government to steer the educated youth of the province in the right direction. Hence, Chief Minister Punjab has decided to establish e-Rozgaar centers in 36 districts of Punjab to provide training to budding freelancers and enhance their professional capabilities.
Through this initiative Government of Punjab will assist the youth in earning sustainable income. One of the major objectives of this project is to provide training opportunities to youth for self-employment using internet based freelancing. This wise movement by the Chief Minister will expedite the freelancing skills of around 10,000 people in a year which will eventually help them to earn an honorable living. This program is not just a training program but a revolution that will help generate employment and prepare Pakistan to run in the race of future of work around the world.
Chief Minister E Rozgaar Training Programme 2020 Apply Online
So far 3584 students have been graduated. This training program is being offered to both women and men aged minimum 16 years (up to maximum 35 years), domiciled in Punjab and who are unemployed. The duration of the course is 3 months and the students will be trained under the guidance of the experts. The best feature of this program is the home based earning during and after the training. Next batch is going to begin soon for which the registrations are going on. The last date to get registered in the course in 5th May 2020.
- Equal opportunities for women
- Home based earning during and after training.
- 3 months free training form expert trainers.
- Domicile Punjab
- Education Minimum 16 years
- Age Limit 35 years
- Employment unemployed
Last date for registration is
24th November 2019.
You Might Also Like
- Join Pak Army Through Talent Hunt Program 2020 For Male and ...
- CTI Jobs in Punjab Colleges Teaching Internee Jobs 2020 Inte...
- Career in Accounting and Finance in Pakistan Scope
- Top Fields After Inter FSc Pre Medical 12th Best Career
- Bank of Punjab BOP Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- AIOU Tutors Registration 2020 Eligibility Apply Online
- Punjab Youth Internship Program 2020 Career Opportunities
- How to Girls Join Pakistan Airforce PAF After Matric Inter B...
- Top 10 Engineering Universities in Pakistan 2020 by PEC Rank...
- Join Pak Navy Online Registration 2020 Process Guide to Subm...