Career After 12th Class in Pakistan for Boys Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering
Best Fields After 2nd Year Students for Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering [A Complete Guide]
In Pakistan, many boys are expected to support their families financially after completing their 12th grade. This is why it is important to choose a Career After 12th Class in Pakistan for Boys wisely. There are many different career options available to boys in Pakistan, but it is important to do your research and choose a field that you are interested in and that will be financially stable. There are many resources available to help boys make this decision, such as career counselors and online resources. By taking the time to choose a career wisely, boys can set themselves up for a successful future.
Here are some additional tips for Career After 12th Class in Pakistan for Boys:
- Consider your Interests and skills. What are you passionate about? What are you good at?
- Do your research. Talk to people who are working in different fields and learn about the pros and cons of each career.
- Consider your financial needs. What kind of salary do you need to support your family?
- Be realistic. It is important to set realistic expectations for your career. Don’t expect to become a millionaire overnight.
- Don’t be afraid to change your mind. If you choose a career that you don’t like, you can always change it later.
Choosing a career is a big decision, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. By following these tips, you can make the best decision for your future.
How We Choose Suitable Career Option?
Everyone has a different mind so because of mind differentiation everyone has the interest to do something different from others. So must find your interest and understand that everyone can’t be the same, and chose the right field that suits you then you will grow better than that field which you are choosing on other’s suggestions. After FSc we get to start a new life and university life is the 1st step to your practical life which is very hard but you can make it easy if you will choose the way you want. Below you can get all Fields you must research more about these fields and then select any field we will provide deep research on this topic for you very soon.
Branches in Engineering Field After 2nd Year for Boys
There are many career options in engineering for boys. Engineering fields are on number one priority for boys. There are many branches of engineering for boys.
- Mechanical Engineering: It applies mechanics and materials to create, examine, and produce machines and devices. It is utilized in various sectors like automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, and energy.
- Chemical Engineering: It employs the principles of chemistry and physics to produce chemicals, fuels, and various products. Chemical engineers operate in diverse industries such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, and environmental cleanup.
- Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering involves the planning, building, and upkeep of infrastructure, including roads, bridges, and buildings. Civil engineers are employed across different sectors, such as government, private construction, and engineering consulting.
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering encompasses the creation, advancement, and utilization of electrical systems and devices. Electrical engineers are employed in various industries, including power generation, telecommunications, and electronics.
- Computer Engineering: Computer Engineering involves the creation, advancement, and utilization of computer hardware and software. Computer engineers operate in diverse industries such as information technology, telecommunications, and consumer electronics.
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering: Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering entails the creation, enhancement, and management of manufacturing systems. Professionals in this field operate across diverse industries such as automotive, aerospace, and consumer goods.
- Software Engineering: Software Engineering involves the creation, advancement, and upkeep of software systems. Software engineers operate in diverse industries such as information technology, telecommunications, and financial services.
- Geo-Informatics Engineering: Geo-informatics Engineering applies geographic information systems (GIS) to address engineering challenges. Professionals in this field operate across diverse industries such as transportation, environmental remediation, and natural resources management.
- Materials Engineering: Materials Engineering involves the examination of material properties and their implementation in solving engineering issues. Professionals in this field operate across diverse industries such as aerospace, automotive, and energy.
- Aeronautical Engineering: Aeronautical Engineering encompasses the creation, advancement, and management of aircraft. Professionals in this field operate across diverse industries such as aerospace, defense, and commercial aviation.
- Telecom Engineering: Telecom Engineering involves the creation, advancement, and management of telecommunications systems. Telecom engineers operate in diverse industries such as telecommunications, information technology, and broadcasting.
- Biomedical Engineering: Biomedical Engineering applies engineering principles to the fields of medicine and biology. Professionals in this field work across diverse industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices.
- Environmental Engineering: Environmental Engineering involves the planning, building, and management of systems to safeguard the environment. Environmental engineers are employed in various sectors, such as government, private consulting, and engineering firms.
- Textile Engineering: Textile Engineering involves the creation, advancement, and manufacturing of textiles. Textile engineers operate in diverse industries such as apparel, home furnishings, and industrial textiles.
- Computer and Information System Engineering: Computer and Information System Engineering involves the creation, advancement, and management of computer and information systems. Professionals in this field operate across diverse industries such as information technology, telecommunications, and financial services.
- Metallurgical Engineering: Metallurgical Engineering focuses on the examination of metals and their characteristics. Professionals in this field operate across diverse industries such as metals production, manufacturing, and recycling.
- Food Engineering: Food Engineering applies engineering principles to the manufacturing, processing, and preservation of food. Professionals in this field operate across diverse industries such as food processing, food service, and government.
- Architecture Engineering: Architecture Engineering involves the planning, building, and management of structures and buildings. Architecture engineers operate in diverse industries such as architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Geological Engineering: Geological Engineering utilizes geological principles to address engineering challenges. Professionals in this field operate across diverse industries such as mining, civil engineering, and environmental remediation.
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering: Petroleum and Gas Engineering involves the creation, advancement, and management of systems for extracting, transporting, and refining petroleum and natural gas. Professionals in this field operate across diverse industries such as oil and gas exploration, production, and refining.
- Mechatronics Engineering: Mechatronics Engineering integrates mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and computer engineering into a multidisciplinary field. Mechatronics engineers operate across diverse industries such as automotive, robotics, and automation.
Now the concept of only Mechanical & Chemical Engineering is vanished because of different fields of engineering because there are numerous branches of engineering fields.
Top Universities Providing Engineering Programs
Many engineering universities are on the main priority lists of students for example:
Career After 12th Class in Pakistan for Boys Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering
After Intermediate What Can I Do in Pakistan?
- Business Administration: The field of business administration is very much favorable for boys. Boys can choose the field of business administration. A bachelor’s in business administration can be done in many fields for example marketing, HR, finance, etc. They can also gain the degree of CA/ACCA/ACMA.
- Banking & Finance: The field of banking and finance is open for boys. They can do the jobs of Accountants, managers, Audit Officers, Business Development officers, and many more jobs.
- Commerce: Boys can also choose the field of commerce as a career. They can do B.com in commerce. There are many opportunities for boys in the field of commerce.
- Law: There are also good career opportunities in the field of law. If they want to fight for the rights of people then they should join this profession. You can also do a BA-LLB course, which is a 5 years program offered by many universities in Pakistan.
- Computer Fields and IT: There is too much scope for boys in the field of computer and IT. There are many programs offered called BSCS (Hons.) And BS (IT), BSC (HONS.) in Computer Science. There are many computer fields and different professional courses are offered for example Web & Graphic designing, Auto CAD, Data Base Administration, Web Site Development, Web Engineering with PHP, Multimedia 3d Animation, and many more. These professional courses are very beneficial for boys.
- Telecommunication: The field of telecommunications is a good option for boys. They can get jobs in different call centers and telecom companies. You can do Bs telecommunication and IT and other related courses. There are many good opportunities for boys in the telecom sector.
- Fashion Designing: Fashion design is the most suitable field for boys. If you have creative abilities then this field is very beneficial for you. Courses in fashion designing include BFA, B-Design, bachelor in fashion designing and textile designing, fashion marketing, etc. You can be a renowned dress designer. Designing is offered by Beacon House University (BNU) and Pakistan Institute of Fashion Designing (PIFD) Lahore. You can gain expertise in Glassware and Ceramics from the Multan Campus of PIFD.
- Medical field: The field of medicine is one of the most suitable fields for boys. There are many professions for boys in the field of medicine for example Lab Technician, Doctor, radiologist, Psychologist, and Dentist. Recently the University of Health Sciences has introduced 4-year programs after FSc in pre-medical; girls can choose these professional courses.
Some Degree Programs for Boys After 12th in Pre-Medical
- BSc (Hons.) Biotechnology: Exploring biological processes and their practical applications.
- BSc (Hons.) Physiotherapy: Assisting patients with rehabilitation and physical therapy.
- BSc (Hons.) Medical Imaging Technology: Utilizing advanced imaging techniques for medical diagnosis.
- BSc (Hons.) Medical Laboratory Technology: Conduct laboratory tests for medical analysis.
- BSc (Hons.) Optometry & Orthoptics: Providing comprehensive eye care and vision assessment.
- BSc (Hons.) Emergency & Intensive Care Sciences: Specializing in emergency and intensive care training.
- BSc (Hons.) Orthotics & Prosthetic: Designing and fitting artificial limbs and braces for patients.
- BSc (Hons.) Audiology: Studying and treating hearing disorders.
- BSc (Hons.) Operation Theatre Technology: Assisting in surgical procedures and managing operation theatres.
- BSc (Hons.) Dental Technology: Crafting dental prosthetics and appliances.
- BSc (Hons.) Dental Hygiene: Promoting oral health and preventive dental care practices.
- BSc (Hons.) Cardiac Perfusion: Operating heart-lung machines during cardiac surgeries.
- BSc (Hons.) Occupational Therapy: Aiding patients in regaining independence in daily activities.
- BSc (Hons.) Speech & Language Therapy: Assessing and treating speech and language disorders.
- BSc (Hons.) Respiratory Therapy: Providing care for patients with respiratory disorders.
- BSc (Hons.) Nutrition: Investigating nutritional science and its impact on overall health.
Best Fields After 2nd Year for Intermediate Students
Become a Doctor:
Pursue a career as a doctor by excelling in FSC pre-medical with top marks, enabling you to opt for MBBS or BDS. However, even without top marks, you can still become a doctor through alternative routes like DPT or other medical courses focused on serving humanity. Becoming a doctor opens up various medical fields to specialize in, such as internal medicine, surgery, pediatrics, gynecology, and more. You can work in hospitals, clinics, and private practices, or pursue research and teaching.
The term “Chartered Accountant” refers to the job in which a person is responsible for every aspect of financial management concerning a business. They analyze reports and arrange the company’s financials to ensure that the company is spending what it spends and in what departments. They also monitor the income department to determine the amount a department makes and the total cost of running each area. CA offers excellent salary prospects, allowing candidates to pursue it directly after completing Intermediate from any college.
With a CA qualification, you can enjoy a promising future in a field with extensive opportunities both in Pakistan and abroad. It is crucial to choose a field aligned with your interests to thrive and succeed in your chosen career path.
After clearing their 12th class exams in Pakistan, students can venture into the dynamic business field. Business offers promising prospects not only in Pakistan but also globally. Pursuing BBA or B.Com equips them with the knowledge and skills to become successful professionals in the business world.
Information Technology is a rapidly growing field in Pakistan, offering immense opportunities for students aspiring for a promising future. IT and computer-related careers are ideal for both boys and girls. Additionally, there are numerous other fields to explore after completing the 12th class. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out or stay updated with us on this site.
Some other fields are given as
- Media Field: The field of mass communication is also a good option for boys. You can become an Actor, an Anchor, Newscaster, News reporter, Singer. There are many courses in the field of performing arts. There are many courses offered at the national academy of performing arts in Karachi and many institutes like that. You can do courses in filmmaking, Acting, Directing, Script Writing, production design, etc.
- Creative Writer: Boys can choose this field because it is very beneficial for them. They can enhance their capabilities by doing professional courses. In this modern age, there are many career chances for boys. They can become a scriptwriter or novel writer or column writer.
- Architecture & Sculpture Making: Many boys are doing architecture engineering and sculpture making is also a good option. The name of NCA is at the top among arts fields. You can also do an Interior Designing course if you have a great interest in the arts.
- Social Sciences and NGOs: Social work is also a good field for boys. They can work in different NGOs and international institutions too for example UNISEF, WHO, FAO, and many more. There are many job opportunities in this field.
Top 10 Career Fields After Inter Students Pre Medical
Medical and healthcare professions are dedicated to the well-being and care of individuals. These professions focus on preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases, as well as promoting overall health. Here’s an overview of some medical and healthcare fields:
1-Nursing: Scope, Jobs Opportunities, and Salary Package Nursing is all about taking care of patients in different healthcare settings. Nurses work alongside doctors, give medicine, keep an eye on patients’ conditions, and offer emotional support.
Nursing has a wide scope, including hospitals, clinics, schools, community health centers, and home healthcare. There are different job opportunities like being a staff nurse, nurse educator, nurse administrator, or specialized roles such as critical care nursing or pediatric nursing. In Pakistan, nurses’ salaries can vary from PKR 25,000 to PKR 100,000 per month, depending on their experience and qualifications.
2-Doctor: Scope, Jobs Opportunities, and Salary Package A doctor, also known as a physician, diagnoses and treats diseases and injuries. They provide medical care, prescribe medications, perform medical procedures, and give advice on staying healthy.
Becoming a doctor opens up various medical fields to specialize in, such as internal medicine, surgery, pediatrics, gynecology, and more. You can work in hospitals, clinics, and private practices, or pursue research and teaching. Doctors in Pakistan have the potential to earn high salaries based on their specialization and experience. Its salary package is PKR 50,000 to PKR 150,000 per month.
3-Radiologist: Scope, Jobs Opportunities, and Salary Package Radiologists specialize in interpreting medical imaging like X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, and ultrasounds to diagnose and treat diseases. They work closely with other medical professionals to analyze and provide reports on imaging studies.
Radiologists are in demand in hospitals, diagnostic centers, and specialized clinics. In Pakistan, the salary for radiologists can range from PKR 100,000 to PKR 500,000 per month, depending on their experience and expertise.
4-Psychologist: Scope, Jobs Opportunities, and Salary Package Psychologists study human behavior and provide counseling and therapy to individuals dealing with psychological issues or mental health disorders. They assess, diagnose, and treat mental and emotional problems using different therapeutic approaches.
Psychologists can work in hospitals, mental health clinics, rehabilitation centers, and schools, or have their private practice. In Pakistan, psychologists’ salaries vary based on experience and setting, generally ranging from PKR 30,000 to PKR 150,000 per month.
5-Dentist: Scope, Jobs Opportunities, and Salary Package Dentists specialize in oral health, including diagnosing and treating dental issues, performing dental procedures, and offering preventive care.
They work in dental clinics, and hospitals, or can have their own practice. Pakistan has abundant job opportunities for dentists, and their salaries range from PKR 30,000 to PKR 200,000 per month, depending on experience, specialization, and location.
6-Biomedical Science: Scope, Jobs Opportunities, and Salary Package Biomedical Science focuses on studying the human body and its diseases at a molecular and cellular level. It aims to understand biological processes and develop new diagnostic tools and treatments.
They can find research positions in universities, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms, and government research institutes. In Pakistan, salaries in this field can range from PKR 50,000 to PKR 150,000 per month.
7-Physical Therapy: Scope, Jobs Opportunities, and Salary Package Physical therapists help patients recover from injuries, disabilities, or illnesses through exercises, manual therapy, and other interventions.
They work in hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and clinics, or can have their own practice. The demand for physical therapists is increasing in Pakistan, and salaries typically range from PKR 30,000 to PKR 100,000 per month.
8-Pharmacy: Scope, Jobs Opportunities, and Salary Package Pharmacists play a crucial role in dispensing medications, providing drug information to patients and healthcare professionals, and ensuring the safe use of medications.
They work in pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, and pharmaceutical companies, or can have their own pharmacy. In Pakistan, salaries for pharmacists vary based on work setting and experience, generally ranging from PKR 30,000 to PKR 80,000 per month.
9-Virology and Immunology: Scope, Jobs Opportunities, and Salary Package Virology focuses on studying viruses and viral diseases, while immunology deals with the immune system and its response to infections and diseases.
Professionals in these fields work in research, diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, or government health agencies. Salaries in virology and immunology can vary depending on job positions, qualifications, and experience. Its salary ranges from PKR 40,000 to 80,000 per month.
10 Cardiology: Scope, Jobs Opportunities, and Salary Package Cardiology is a medical specialty that focuses on diagnosing and treating heart-related diseases. Cardiologists deal with conditions like heart attacks, heart failure, arrhythmias, and congenital heart defects.
Cardiologists have job opportunities in hospitals, clinics, and private practices. They can specialize in areas like interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, or cardiac imaging. Some cardiologists also pursue academic or research positions. Due to the specialized nature of their work, cardiologists generally earn high salaries. On average, cardiologists in Pakistan can earn between PKR 300,000 to PKR 1,500,000 per month. It’s important to remember that these figures are approximate and subject to variation.
Here are some Professional Degree programs for 12th Class in Pakistan for Boys in Pharmacy
The field of pharmacy is very beneficial for boys. They can study B- Pharmacy. There is a good scope of pharmacy for boys. Pakistani universities are well known all over the world for providing quality pharmacy education to students. There are good opportunities for boys in different pharmaceutical companies in Pakistan. After getting a pharmacy degree, boys can do jobs in the pharmaceutical production field, Clinical Research field and microbial field, etc.
- Diploma in Pharmacy (Pharm. D) A 2-year program that equips students with fundamental knowledge and skills as pharmacy technicians.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) A 4-year degree program that prepares students to work as pharmacists with comprehensive knowledge and skills.
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) A 2-year postgraduate program providing advanced expertise in specific areas like clinical pharmacy or pharmaceutical research.
Career options after pharmacy education:
- Pharmacist: Dispenses medications and offers patient counseling.
- Pharmacy Technician: Assists pharmacists in dispensing and other pharmacy tasks.
- Clinical Pharmacist: Provides medication-related care in healthcare settings.
- Pharmaceutical Scientist: Conducts research and development in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative: Sells pharmaceutical products to healthcare providers.
Which Diploma is Best After 12th in Pakistan?
Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD)
Gynecology & Obstetrics
Medical Radiology (Therapeutics) (DMRT)
Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD): DTCD is a specialized diploma program designed to equip students with the necessary skills to diagnose and treat tuberculosis and various chest ailments. The demand for DTCD professionals is on the rise, especially in Pakistan where the government is prioritizing efforts to eradicate tuberculosis. Graduates can explore employment opportunities in both government and private healthcare facilities, as well as in research organizations. On average, DTCD professionals an annual salary of around 3 lakhs.
Cardiology: The field of cardiology offers a diploma course aimed at training students in the diagnosis and treatment of heart diseases. With the increasing prevalence of heart ailments in Pakistan, the demand for cardiologists is growing rapidly. Graduates can pursue career opportunities in government and private hospitals, as well as in research organizations. The average annual salary for cardiologists in Pakistan is approximately 10 lakhs.
Child Health: A diploma program focused on child health prepares students to deliver comprehensive healthcare services to children. The significance of preventive healthcare in India has led to a rising demand for child health professionals. Graduates can find employment opportunities in government and private hospitals, as well as in non-governmental organizations (NGOs). On average, child health professionals in Pakistan earn around lakhs per annum.
Clinical Pathology: Clinical Pathology diploma course trains students in conducting laboratory tests to diagnose various diseases. As the use of laboratory testing in healthcare continues to increase, the demand for skilled clinical pathologists is also on the rise. Job prospects for clinical pathologists can be found in government and private hospitals, as well as in diagnostic laboratories. The average annual salary for clinical pathologists in Pakistan is approximately 6 lakhs.
Anesthesia: Anesthesia diploma program equips students with the knowledge and skills required to administer anesthesia to patients before and during surgical procedures. The growing number of surgeries being performed in Pakistan has resulted in an increased demand for anesthesiologists. Graduates can explore job opportunities in government and private hospitals, as well as in research organizations. On average, anesthesiologists in Pakistan earn an annual salary of around 12 lakhs.
Gynecology & Obstetrics: The diploma program in Gynecology & Obstetrics focuses on diagnosing and treating diseases related to the female reproductive system. With the increasing population of women in Pakistan, the demand for gynecologists and obstetricians is steadily rising. Employment opportunities can be found in government and private hospitals, as well as in clinics. On average, gynecologists and obstetricians in Pakistan earn around 8 lakhs per annum.
Medical Radiology (Therapeutics) (DMRT): The diploma course in Medical Radiology (Therapeutics) trains students in the use of radiation for diagnosing and treating diseases. With the expanding use of radiation therapy in cancer treatment, there is a growing demand for skilled medical radiologists. Graduates can seek employment opportunities in government and private hospitals, as well as in research organizations. The average annual salary for medical radiologists in Pakistan is approximately 10 lakhs.
These are just a few examples of the numerous diploma courses available in the medical field after completing the 12th grade. The most suitable program for you will depend on your interests, skills, and career aspirations.
Skill Based Courses After Intermediate
Vocational and skill-based courses are practical training programs that focus on specific industries or professions. After finishing 12th class, students have several options to choose from:
Diploma/Certificate Courses: These courses are shorter in duration, usually lasting a few months to a year. They teach specific skills like computer programming, web design, digital marketing, graphic design, photography, culinary arts, hospitality management, fashion design, and beauty therapy.
Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs): ITIs offer technical courses in fields like electronics, mechanics, electrical work, automotive technology, welding, and plumbing. These courses provide hands-on training to equip students with the necessary skills for jobs in these industries.
Polytechnic Courses: Polytechnic institutes offer diploma programs in engineering, technology, and applied sciences. These courses provide practical training and a strong foundation in technical subjects like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and computer engineering.
Aviation and Hospitality Courses: For those interested in the aviation and hospitality industries, there are courses available in aviation management, cabin crew training, airport management, hotel management, and tourism. These courses focus on customer service, communication skills, and knowledge specific to these industries.
Paramedical Courses: Paramedical courses are suitable for students interested in healthcare careers other than MBBS. Examples include medical laboratory technology, radiology technology, physiotherapy, nursing, dental hygiene, and optometry. These courses provide specialized training in specific medical fields.
Entrepreneurship and Business Courses: Students with an entrepreneurial mindset can consider courses in entrepreneurship, business management, retail management, event management, and e-commerce. These courses teach skills related to running businesses, marketing, finance, and entrepreneurship.
Language Courses: Language courses are beneficial for students interested in learning foreign languages and pursuing careers in translation services or tourism. Popular language options include French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Arabic.
Some General Jobs After 12th Class in Pakistan for Boys
- Private Teacher: The good career option for boys is teaching. They can become a good teacher. There are unlimited opportunities for boys in the field of teaching. They can choose many science and arts subjects. For example Mathematics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Statics, Economics, English, Islamic studies, Social studies, Pak studies, Arabic, Applied Psychology, Geography, History, and many more subjects.
- Police: The field of criminal interrogation is very advantageous for boys. They can join the police and army of Pakistan. There are many jobs in police for boys for example inspector, police commissioner, DIG, and many more posts.
- Air Force & Navy: The field of Pakistan Air Force & Pakistan Navy is open for boys. You can get training from the aviation institutes of Pakistan. You can become a commercial pilot or a navy caption.
- Chef: There are many opportunities for boys to become a chef. You can be trained in chef courses. There are many renowned institutes offering professional chef courses in Pakistan. You can start your career as a chef.
- Pilot: The scope for pilots is within the aviation industry, where they operate aircraft and ensure safe and efficient flights. Pilots can work for commercial airlines, private companies, or government organizations. Compared to many other professions, pilots generally receive higher salary packages. On average, starting salaries for pilots range from 60,000 to 80,000 per year, with experienced pilots earning considerably higher salaries, potentially exceeding 150,000 annually. Salaries vary significantly based on experience, aircraft type, and airline.
Social Work and NGOs: Social work and NGOs offer diverse opportunities for individuals passionate about making a positive impact on society. Salaries vary based on factors like organization size, funding, and location. Entry-level salaries range from PKR 20,000 to 30,000 per month, while experienced professionals can earn higher salaries, possibly exceeding 50,000, especially in leadership or specialized roles.
Short Questions About Career After 12th Class in Pakistan for Boys
What Are The Best Ways to Earn Money Online as a 12th Pass Student?
There are so many ways to earn money for 12th pass students like Sell Insurance as a POSP, Becoming a POSP, or Point of Salesperson, and selling insurance can be a lucrative part-time job for students, Take Up Freelancing, Start Tutoring Online, Find Data Entry Jobs, Beta Testing Apps, and Websites.
Is pre-engineering good for the future?
Pre-engineering is a 2-year program that provides a base for further education in the engineering field. It is crucial for those who wish to pursue careers in math, physics, chemistry, and related fields.
Which job is best as a Career After 12th Class in Pakistan for Boys?
Engineering is among the most sought-after choices for students who graduate from class 12th. There are other fields are as best career options as Medical, Commerce, Law, Architecture, Mass Communication, and Hotel Management.
Which field is best for Career After 12th Class in Pakistan?
Let’s look at the various disciplines you could select to study following the FSc pre-medical exam:
- BS Psychology
- BS Microbiology
- BS Biotechnology
- BS Biochemistry
Which job has the highest salary after the 12th?
Engineering is among the most lucrative subjects for students after the 12th grade.
How can I get a job in a bank after intermediate?
You must finish your 12th. It is recommended that you complete your degree with at least 60 percent marks. You must be 18 years old and not older than 28 to be eligible for clerical jobs. Many banks have a minimum requirement of 12th grade and a minimum age difference.
After intermediate which course is best?
LLB (Bachelor of Law)
Bachelor in Statistics
Bachelor in Computer Application
Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
BSc in IT and Software
What are 2-year degree courses after 12th in Pakistan?
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology
- Diploma in Dialysis Techniques
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Diploma in Health Inspector
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma in Agriculture
”I have mentioned almost all the fields in which boys can make their future careers. The choice of the field should be totally on your personal interests and priorities. Dear students, now you should be clear that which options you have to choose for your future education. Do proper hard work whether any field you chose because that is the key to success”
You Might Also Like
- ACCA Future in Pakistan Scope Jobs Opportunities and Salary ...
- Scope of Psychology in Pakistan Courses Salary Package and C...
- Scope of Fashion Designing in Pakistan as Career for Boys an...
- Scope of Pharm.D in Pakistan Job Opportunities and Salary Pa...
- Scope of Physiotherapy in Pakistan Job Opportunities Startin...
- Career in Aeronautical Engineering in Pakistan Job Opportuni...
- Career in TV Anchor in Pakistan Requirements Scope and Job O...
- Career in Auditing in Pakistan Scope Jobs Opportunities and ...
- Career in Marketing in Pakistan Scope Jobs Opportunities Sal...
- Career in HRM in Pakistan Scope Job Opportunities and Salary
why mechanuical is best in pakistan?