We are Pleased to inform you that University of Technology (UoT), Nowshera has offered admissions against various graduate post-graduate Master programs for the year 2021 respectively. UOT is a place for those who want to pursue higher education and career as technologist. Bachelor’s program has been started in four disciplines, but soon will expand to Information and Renewable Energy Technologies.
University of Technology Nowshera is currently offering following four technologies under BSc Engineering Technology Program as given below:
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Information Engineering Technology
- Energy Engineering Technology
- KP & FATA candidates must appear in Education Testing and Education Authority (ETEA), 2021 Entrance Test.
- 70% seats in each technology are for candidates with KP or FATA domicile.
- 30% seats shall be filled in each technology on open merit from Pakistan, GilgitBaltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK). These candidates will be admitted by their respective Boards/TEVTA Agencies etc.
- If open merit seats are not filled, they shall be offered to KP & FATA candidates on merit.
- If quotas create a fraction, this will be rounded upward if more then 0.5, and downward if less than 0.5.
- Merit is prepared on the basis of the following weightage:
- SSC Marks Obtained = 10%; DAE/FSc Marks Obtained = 40%; ETEA Test Marks Obtained = 50%;
- The merit of DAE 3rd year result awaitedapplicantswill be calculated on the basis of 2 years aggregate result.
- The 3rd year result awaited DAE applicants have to qualifythe eligibility criteria after the final result declaration; and that they shall submit the overall pass result latest by 20-09-2021, otherwise the admission of such applicants shall stand cancelled.
- UoT, Nowshera reserves the rights to withdraw any Program(s) or modify rules regarding the Program(s).
- A separate ETEA Test for the DAE and FSc students shall be conducted on the same date and venue.
- Provision of original CNIC is mandatory at the time of entry to ETEA test venue.
- Venue of the ETEA Entrance Test is UoT, Nowshera.
- For Hafiz-e-Quran 20 marks shall be added with total marks of DAE/FSc.
UOT University of Technology Nowshera Fall Admission 2021 Prospectus Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should apply online through ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates will have to deposit Rs. 700/- in any branch of United Bank Limited, UBL (throughout Pakistan) in ETEA Bank Account No. 247812729.
- On successful fee deposit, candidate will receive a printed receipt having 10-digits Transaction Number, 4-digits Bank Branch Code and Date of Transaction.
- This information will be used as authentication key to submit online application form at www.etea.edu.pk
- After successful submission of online application form, the candidates should take a printout of the submitted application form and should send it along with educational/other supporting documents to the University of Technology Nowshera (Shuhada-e-APS, UoT Nowshera) Amangarh, Nowshera.
The last date to apply online is
10th August,2020.For getting further updates keep in touch with us as well.
Latest Dates Will be Announced Soon
You Might Also Like
- IUB Mphill/MS/PhD Admissions 2021 Eligibility Apply Online
- Gomal University MBA MS/M.Phil Ph.D Admission 2021 Apply Onl...
- University of Peshawar UOP BA BSC B.TH Nursing Annual Admiss...
- NUMS MPH Admissions 2021 Apply Online Schedule Eligibility
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Graduate Program...
- PHSA Peshawar KPK Admissions 2021 NTS Application Form
- IQRA University IU Admissions 2021 Schedules Apply Online
- NUML University Admission Spring 2021 Form Download Online A...
- Kohat University KUST Admission 2021 NAT GAT Schedule
- University of Lahore UOL Admissions 2021 Apply Online