The University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences (UVAS) is currently offering admission in postgraduate degree programs of M.Phil and Ph.D. The institute has just invited applications from interested individuals who want to continue their further studies in one of the leading higher education institution of the country.
According to the advertisement issued by the official authority, the admissions in these postgraduate programs are being offered at all three campuses located in Jhang, Pattoki and Lahore. On the following page, we have discussed complete details related to all stages of the admission process including registration form submission, eligibility criteria, entry test, result and final merit lists.
The detailed eligibility criteria for both M.Phil and PhD degree programs is discussed below.
M.Phil Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum four years education after HSSC/ F.Sc/ Grade 12 equivalent. Minimum 2nd division with 50% marks or CGPA 2.5 out of 4 in related field of study from a HEC recognized institute.
- Applicants will also need to pass the UVAS entry test with minimum 50% marks.
Ph.D Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should hold M.Sc. (Hons)/ M.Phil degree is relevant field from HEC recognized institute with minimum 1st division or CGPA 3 out of 4.
- Candidates will also have to clear the GRE (Subject) test held by UVAS with minimum 70% marks.
UVAS Postgraduate Admission 2019 Registration Form Online Entry Test Date Result for Lahore, Jhang, Pattoki Campuses
Important Dates for UVAS Postgraduate Admission 2019:
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 28 June,2019
- List of eligible candidates for M.Phil and Ph.D: 13th July,2019
- Entry Test for M.Phil Program: 19th July, 2019
- GRE (Subject) test for Ph.D: 23rd July, 2019
- Display of List of Eligible Candidates for Ph.D interviews: 23rd July,2019
- Interview for Ph.D candidates: 24th July,2019
- List of selected candidates for M.Phil and Ph.D admissions: 27th July,2019
Application Form Submission Process:
The process of applying for University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences (UVAS) postgraduate admission 2019 has been made available online over the official website of the university. The interested individuals can download the complete prospectus from university website.
Entry Test Result:
The candidates will appear in the entrance exam for both M.Phil and PhD degree programs separately as per announced schedule. Once the UVAS entry test will be held successfully, the university will issue its complete result within next few days. For the facility of all visitors, we will update the complete written test result as well as final merit lists for UVAS postgraduate admission 2019 immediately after their announcement by the authorized department.