The university of Azad Kashmir located in POK, AJK university founded in 1980 and is currently ranked at 22 number in higher education ranking of general category universities in Pakistan. The university of Azad Kashmir is the biggest educational institute in AJK. Basically the university of Azad Kashmir have different campuses but two major campuses are in capital city of AJK. It consists of more than 15 thousand students from all around the Pakistan. The university of Azad Kashmir have made a steady progress in academic domains. The university of Azad Kashmir is producing graduates, MPhil and PHD doctors to serve their nation. Different faculties are as follows.
University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2021 Application Form and Eligibility Criteria
Faculty of Sciences
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Management Sciences
- Department of Law
- Department of Urdu Language
- Department of sociology and Rural development
- Department of Islamic Studies
- Institute of Languages
- Institute of Kashmir Studies
Faculty of Arts
- Department of Botany
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Computer sciences & IT
- Department of Biotechnology
- Kashmir Institute of Geology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
Admissions 2021 and Criteria
How to apply for admission ?
The prospectus of university of Azad Jammu and Kashmir is available in the Directorate of student’s affair in university. OR you can download the admission form, fill the form and send it to the Directorate of student’s affair with the challan form of 1500Rs.The applicants related to Neelum and Jhelum Valley Campus should submit their application forms directly to their concerned campuses.
- 30 percent matriculation
- 30 percent Fsc
- 40 percent entry test
For the admission in the undergraduate (BS 4-year, M.A/ M.Sc.) programs where entry test is mandatory, applicant will deposit 500/- as entry test fee and submit Fee Challan/ Bank draft along with the Application Form in the DSA office or their concerned campuses. In case applicant is applying for more than one program, he/ she shall deposit 200/- as entry test fee for each additional program).
- Attested copies of all educational certificates and Degrees.
- Character Certificate issued by the College/ Institute last attended.
- Migration certificate in case of Masters/ Graduation from institutions other than AK University.
- NOC Certificate in case of Intermediate other than BISE Mirpur AK.
- A copy of Domicile & State Subject Certificate.
- A copy of National Identity Card/ Form-B
- Four recent passport size photographs.
For the Further Details you must keep stay with us we will update you on regular basis and if you have any question or query regarding ajk university admission or entry test you can ask you questions in our feedback section we will get you back soon.
You Might Also Like
- University of Sargodha UOS Admission 2021 Online Form Submis...
- GC University Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test E...
- IBA Karachi Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test Eng...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI Admission Test 2021 Apply O...
- LUMS Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- PU Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math...
- Pakistan Institute of Development Economics PIDE Islamabad A...
- UPESH Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- IBA Sukkur MBA Admission 2021 Entry Test Preparation Online ...
- FJWU Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS English Math P...