The latest admission notice issued by the University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila is about MSc admission fall 2018 in various disciplines including Software Engineering, Computer Science, Telecom Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, Basic Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
The university has invited applications from all the individuals who are interested in seeking admission in any of the MSc degree program (full time/ part time) being offered at the moment. For this, the complete eligibility criteria, registration process and schedule has been issued, all of which can be found below on this page.
In order to become eligible for admission in any MSC program offered by the University of Engineering and Technology Taxila, the following criteria must be fulfilled by all applicants.
- Candidate should have a BSc Engineering or equivalent qualification in the relevant Branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.00.
- Applicant will have to pass the NTS GAT General test with minimum 50% cumulative score.
- For admission in MS (Applied Math & Computer Science), applicant should have a degree of BS Math & BS Computer Science or MSc Math & MSc/ MCS Computer Science.
UET Taxila MSc Admission 2018 Advertisement Registration Online Apply Schedule Last Date
- Last Date to Apply: 21st August, 2018.
- Date of Written Test:- 30 August,2018.
- Display of Merit Lists: 1st September,2018
- Commencement of Classes:- 15 September,2018
All students who want to seek admission in the UET Taxila MSc program can apply for their desired discipline online from the official website of the university while they can also be obtained from the university campus. The last date of submitting the duly application forms is 10th June, 2018 after which the further selection procedure will began.