One of the most prestigious institutes of higher learning in the country, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore is current offering admission in several undergraduate degree programs for which applications from all interested students have been invited. The registration procedure for all offered programs will began from 11th September, and the last due date for submitting the form is 22nd September. Below we will be discussing the complete details related to the offered programs, registration procedure, eligibility criteria and admission selection process.
According to the advertisement published by the official admission department of UET Lahore, the admissions right now are being offered in the following department:
- BSc Engineering
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc CRP
- BSc Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of PID
- Bachelor of ARCH
UET Lahore Undergraduate Admission 2019 Form Eligibility Online Apply Last Date
- Availability of Application Form shal start from: 11th September,2019
- Last Date of Registration Form Submission: 22nd September,2019
- Online Application Form Submission: Apply
Prior to applying for admission in any of the offered undergraduate degree programs in the University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, first the interested candidates must take a look at the following eligibility criteria for these programs.
- Applicant must have passed the UET entrance test held on 16th July this year.
- Candidate should have cleared the BSc/ DAE/ FSC or B.Tech annual exam with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate needs to have minimum 50% aggregate marks which will be calculated as “[Marks in BSc/ DAE/ FSC or B.Tech x 0.7] + [Marks in Entrance test x 0.3].
Fulfilling all these three eligibility requirements is compulsory for all the candidates and no one will receive any relaxation related to them at all.
|UET Admissions||042-99029216, 042-99029452,|
Assistant Registrar (Academic)
Individuals who meet this criteria can move towards the stage of registration. For this, the application forms can be filled online over the official website of UET from 11th September, on wards. After filling the whole form, take a printout of it, attach all required documents with it and submit it to the relevant department till 22nd September, 2019. All applications must be submitted by hand and any application received via courier will not be entertained.