Admissions in various Ph.D. degree programs are currently being offered by the University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore and for this, all applications from all the individuals have been invited who want to seek admission in any of the offered programs. The application forms are available on the official website of UET and the candidates will have to submit their forms for admission online by logging into the website. After successfully filling all the required information, take a printout of the filled application, attach all the required documents with it and submit it to the respective department till 10th May. The forms will be submitted during working days (Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 400 p.m.) and no application after the due date or working hours will be entertained under any circumstances.
According to the official advertisement released by the official authority, the Ph.D. admissions are being offered in various departments including the faculties of Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture & Planning and Earth Sciences and Engineering. In order to be considered eligible for admission in any of the offered program, a certain eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the applicant which is listed below.
- Candidate must fulfill HEC’s admission test criterion.
- Candidate should hold a M.Sc./ M.Phil (18+ years degree) or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with first division or minimum CGPA of 3 out of 4.
- Last Date of Form Submission: 10 May,
- Written Entry Test Date: 15 May,
In addition to this, there is a requirement for passing an admission test too. The entry test will be a GAT (Subject) held under the supervision of National Testing Service on 15th May. Even for disciplines that are not included in the NTS list, the University of Engineering & Technology will still organize a special GAT (Subject) test 2021 on 15th May in the Seminar Hall of Department of Chemical Engineering.
Disciplines opening Ph.D admission in 2021 are listed below
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Architectural Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Water resource management
- Water resource Engineering
- Engineering Hydrology
- City & Regional Planning
- Islamic Studies
Eligibility for Admission in PhD
1(a) Eligibility requirement for admission into PhD program is that the candidate must earned a M.Sc./ M.Phil (17+ years degree) or equivalent degree in the relevant discipline in first division or with a CGPA of 3.0 out of a maximum of 4.0 (in case, applicant’s transcript shows percentage as well as CGPA, CGPA would be considered for eligibility. CGPAs on a scale other than 4.00 would be translated accordingly).
1(b) Candidates should meet HEC’s admission test criterion.
Application Form and Procedure:
The application for admission shall be filled online, Available from 05th April, 2021 so just click here to fill your application form
There are a couple of scholarships available too for full time Ph.D. students who will be selected for admission in engineering disciplines with an outstanding academic record. The scholarship includes fill tuition fee along with a monthly stipend of Rs. 40,000.
You Might Also Like
- University of Sargodha UOS Admission 2021 Online Form Submi...
- GC University Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test E...
- IBA Karachi Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test Eng...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI Admission Test 2021 Apply O...
- LUMS Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- PU Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math...
- Pakistan Institute of Development Economics PIDE Islamabad A...
- IBA Sukkur MBA Admission 2021 Entry Test Preparation Online ...
- UPESH Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- FJWU Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS English Math P...