The University of Engineering and Technology UET has announced the Admission session 2021 for the BSc Engineering and Technology programs so here you can get the Eligibility criteria Admission complete process and Prospectus has been provided as well. An applicant for admission to any of the Bachelor Degree course offered by the University must fulfill the following requirements:
- He should have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc/ ICS/ DAE/ B.Sc/ B.Tech(Pass) Examination excluding Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
- He should have appeared in the entry test arranged by this University for that particular Academic Session in which he seeks admission.
UET has require the various documentations and Information for the admission like Domicile Certificate, Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form from NADRA, Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Detailed Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought i.e. HSSC, Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
Further requirements are mentioned below:
- Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis, you are required to submit following additional documents:
- An employment certificate in original (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent (father/mother)in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
- Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
- A photocopy of resident visa of applicant’s Parent (father/mother), attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
- Orphan candidates meeting eligibility requirements may be sponsored by their real brother, real maternal or real paternal uncle.
- Such candidates shall submit an attested photocopy of father’s death certificate along with Form-VIII and acceptable proof of relationship with the sponsor. In case of maternal uncle, nikah-nama of parents and other related documents are required to confirm the relationship.
Programs that are Offered by the UET University of Engineering and Technology for the Undergraduate level:
- BSc. Building & Architectural Engineering
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering
- BSc. Civil Engineering
- BSc. City and Regional Planning
- BSc. Electrical Engineering
- BSc Geological Engineering
- B.Sc Environmental Engineering
- B.Sc. Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc Mechatronics & Control Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Mining Engineering
You Might Also Like
- University of Sargodha UOS Admission 2021 Online Form Submi...
- GC University Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test E...
- IBA Karachi Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test Eng...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI Admission Test 2021 Apply O...
- LUMS Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- PU Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math...
- Pakistan Institute of Development Economics PIDE Islamabad A...
- IBA Sukkur MBA Admission 2021 Entry Test Preparation Online ...
- UPESH Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- FJWU Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS English Math P...