Notwithstanding the integrated nature of course spread over more than one academic year, the Ordinances in force at the time a student joins a course shall hold good only for the examination held during or at the end of the academic year.
Nothing in these ordinances shall be deemed to debar the University from amending the ordinances subsequently and the amended ordinances, if any, shall apply to all the students whether old or new.
The course for the degree of Master of Arts shall be spread over two academic years to be called Part-I and Part-II. The examination for Part-I and Part-II shall be held in the month of April/ May or on such other dates as may be fixed by the University.
The supplementary examination for candidates who are to reappear in one paper/ one additional subject shall be held in the month of September or on such other dates as may be fixed by the University.
The last date by which admission form complete in all respects and fees, for both Part-I and Part-II examinations must reach the Controller of Examinations shall be as follows :
(a) The amount of admission fee to be paid by a candidate for each part shall be as prescribed by the University from time to time.
For improvement of marks/ division, the fee as prescribed will be charged for each part.
(b) Candidates shall submit their admission forms for admission to the examination countersigned by the authorities as mentioned in the relevant Ordinances.
The following shall be the subjects out of which a candidate can offer one : English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Persian, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Political Science, Philosophy, Public Administration, Sociology, Defense and Strategic Studies, Anthropological Linguistics and Punjabi Language, Religious Studies, Theater and Television, Social Work, Fine Art, Music (Instrumental and Vocal), Folk Art and Culture, Dance, Education, Journalism and Mass Communication Sikh Studies and Women Studies.
The medium of examination for subjects in the Faculty of Languages shall be the language concerned and for other subjects English or Punjabi. The medium of examination for M.A. Music, Dance, Fine Arts, Folk Arts and Culture and Theater & Television shall be Punjabi or English or Hindi.
Provided that candidates for M.A. Sanskrit and M.A. Persian examination shall be permitted, at their option, to offer medium of examination as under:
- M.A. Sanskrit Sanskrit or Hindi or Punjabi
- M.A. Persian Persian or Urdu or Punjabi
The syllabus shall be such as may be prescribed by the University, from time to time.
The minimum number of marks required to pass shall be 35 percent in each theory paper/ practical paper/ teaching skill separately.
You Might Also Like
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2020 at PIEAS and KINO...
- University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2020 Application Fo...
- AIOU Spring Admission 2020 Matric Inter FA BA BEd BCom Ma ME...
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2020 Private Candidate...
- Punjab University PU BA/BSc Annual Exam 2020 Registration On...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Graduate Program...
- Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Undergraduate Admis...
- BZU Multan Postgraduate MS M.Phill Admission 2020
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2020 Application Form