One of the largest and oldest institutes of higher learning in Pakistan, the Punjab University Lahore has started the registration process for the annual BA and BSc examination 2019. All the students who want to appear in either BA or B.Sc. annual exams during the next year have been directed to get themselves registered for this purpose now. As per official announcement, the registration process this year have began from 2nd July, 2019 will continue till 29th December, 2019 after which no applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
The leading institute of higher education in Pakistan, the University of Punjab is going to offer the registration forms only online this year in order to make the registration process really easily accessible for everyone. The complete registration schedule for the B.Sc. and B.A. annual examination 2019 private candidates is given below.
- Registration from 1st August to 31st October 2019: Single Fee Rs. 3230/-
- Registration from 1st November to 30th November, 2019: Single Fee with Rs. 1000/-
- Registration from 1st December to 29th December, 2019: Double Fee Rs.6460/-
Punjab University PU BA BSc Admission Form 2019 Online Registration Fee Submission Last Date
- For Online Application Form: Click Here
The procedure of registration for PU BA/ BSc annual examination 2019 has been made really easy and quick by providing the option of online application form availability. All the individuals who want to register for the exams, can visit the official website of Punjab University where the option of filling the application form online is available. There are some certain steps which a person will need to take in order to complete the registration and those steps are listed below.
- In first step select the annual exam (BA or BSc) for which you want to get yourself registered.
- In second stage, provide personal information like CNIC.
- Third step is about entering details about the educational qualification.
- After this take a printout of the form along with fee slip and submit the exam fee in any branch of a bank.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form like Educational Certificates, CNIC and NOC.
- Review the whole application carefully before submitting.
So these are the complete details about the procedure through which you will be able to get yourself registered for the Punjab University PU BA BSc annual exams 2019 with ease. If you are facing any difficulty in this procedure then do let us know about it by stating you query in the comments section.