Admissions in the various two and four year degree programs are currently being offered by the Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology (PIMSAT) Karachi. For this purpose, all the individuals interested in seeking admission in any offered degree program such as BBA, MBA, MSc, MCS, BS and B.Tech have been instructed to submit their application forms to the admission department of the university till 21st June. For the guidance of our visitors, we have discussed the complete details related to the application form, eligibility criteria, registration process and selection procedure one by one below on this page.
Established in 2001, PIMSAT Karachi is a private higher education institute that currently has its main campus in the most populated city of Pakistan, Karachi. The Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology offers a large number of undergraduate, graduate and executive degree programs in which hundreds of students are already enrolled. Although the key emphasis of the university is Management, Computer Science, Technology trades and Business but degrees in other disciplines are also offered.
If you are having a difficult time while making your mind that whether you should choose PIMSAT Karachi or not then listed below are some salient features which will certainly help you in making this decision.
- Purpose Built Campus
- Full modern equipment in Labs
- Foreign qualified teaching staff
- Specious multimedia classrooms
- Modern teaching methods
- Affordable and Flexible fee packages
- Need Based Scholarships on Merit
PIMSAT University Karachi Admission 2020 Registration Form Online Apply Last Date for BBA, MBA, BS, MSc, BTech
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 21 June,
The eligibility requirements related to each offered degree program are different so below we will be discussing the minimum qualification required for bachelor and master programs.
- Bachelor Degree Program:
Applicant should have cleared the intermediate or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Master Degree Program:
Candidate must have passed a Bachelor degree or equivalent in the related field from a HEC recognized institute.
The procedure through which one can become part of the selection process for admission in any degree program offered by PIMSAT Karachi is really simple and easy to follow. All the candidates are required to obtain an application pack having prospectus, application form and all other important details from the admission office situated at the campus of the university.
Once you have obtained the form, all you need to do is to fill it duly, attach all required documents and submit it back at the PIMSAT Karachi campus till 21st July.
You Might Also Like
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2020 at PIEAS and KINO...
- University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2020 Application Fo...
- AIOU Spring Admission 2020 Matric Inter FA BA BEd BCom Ma ME...
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2020 Private Candidate...
- Punjab University PU BA/BSc Annual Exam 2020 Registration On...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Graduate Program...
- Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Undergraduate Admis...
- BZU Multan Postgraduate MS M.Phill Admission 2020
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2020 Application Form