Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Science PIEAS has announced the latest admission in Islamabad. They call the candidates to apply through a proper channel within dates and submit their fee.
- Admission Open: 7th June 2020.
- Last Date: 30th June 2020.
- Test Date: 11st and 12nd July 2020.
The No.1 Engineering university of Pakistan at the moment according to Higher Education Commission (HEC), the Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS), Islamabad has invited applications from all the individuals who want to seek admission in BS Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering programs as well as computer & information sciences.
This is a great opportunity for all interested candidates as PIEAS is one of the most well-recognized universities in Pakistan that provides quality education to its students through its highly qualified teaching faculty. So if you are interested in seeking admission and also fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission, you can submit the application form online from the official website of PIEAS university. The applications can be submitted both online or via post. PIEAS Admission 2020 BS Electrical and Mechanical have been announced with an immediate effect.
PIEAS Admission 2020 BS Electrical and Mechanical Registration Forms Online Eligibility Selection Procedure
In order to become eligible for admission in PIEAS Admission 2020 BS Electrical and Mechanical Programmes, candidates will have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria which has been mentioned below.
- Minimum 60% marks are required in both Matriculation / O-level and Intermediate / A-level
- Pre-engineering for BS Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates who have passed intermediate with pre-medical are also eligible to apply only if they have given additional papers of Mathematics.
The selection process for PIEAS Admission 2020 BS Electrical and Mechanical programs of all candidates will be made upon 100% merit which will be determined through two methods:
- PIEAS Admission Test: 60%
- Matric: 15%
- FSc: 25%
- O-level/A-level: 40%
For candidates seeking admission on the basis of SAT scores.
- SAT result of 3 subjects (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics)
- Minimum 2000 score is required
- SAT scores must be submitted to the Registrar, PIEAS till 30 July, 2020
So all the individuals who fulfill these requirements for PIEAS Admission 2020 BS Electrical and Mechanical are eligible for submitting their applications for admission. Remember that the last date for submitting the application form is June 2020 so make sure that your form reaches the authorized department till due date as any incomplete or received after the due date application will not be considered.
Once the admission form submission process will be completed, all applicants will have to appear in a PIEAS Admission Test which will be conducted in all major cities of Pakistan in July 2020. All applicants are required to pass the admission test in order to become eligible for admission as any candidate failing to score at least minimum required marks in the written test, will be eliminated from the admission process.
You Might Also Like
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2020 at PIEAS and KINO...
- University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2020 Application Fo...
- AIOU Spring Admission 2020 Matric Inter FA BA BEd BCom Ma ME...
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2020 Private Candidate...
- Punjab University PU BA/BSc Annual Exam 2020 Registration On...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Graduate Program...
- Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Undergraduate Admis...
- BZU Multan Postgraduate MS M.Phill Admission 2020
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2020 Application Form