National University of Sciences and Technology NUST has announced the admission of Undergraduate and post-Graduate Fall 2020. NUST University calls the candidates of all over Pakistan in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Risalpur, Karachi, and Quetta. Applicants apply on the announced programs seat before the closing date. Important dates are mention below.
|Registration form||Start Date||End Date|
|Series III:||July 1, 2020||10 August 2020|
|SAT Basis:||July 1, 2020||25 September 2020|
|Start Date:||1 July 2020|
|Last date:||15 July 2020|
Admission in the Master’s programs (MS, MBA and EMBA) are currently being offered by the National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) for which all the interested students have been directed to apply for admission till 20th May 2020. The registration procedure will began from 18th April and will continue till announced date. On this page below, we will be discussing the whole admission procedure step by step starting from obtaining the application form to final selected candidates merit lists.
With National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) being one of the premier institutes of higher learning in the country, there is no surprise in the fact that each year, thousands of students apply for admission in various degree programs offered by the university.
But due to the availability of limited seats, NUST ensures that it grants admission to the brightest students by making all applicants go through a certain selection process through which the most talented individuals are filtered out of the total pool of candidates.
NUST University Bachelor and Masters Admission 2020 Form Online Registration Last Date for MS MBA EMBA
Prior to submitting your registration forms to the authorized department for admission in any of the Masters program offered by NUST University, all interested individuals should first take a look at the following eligibility criteria first.
MS in Engineering/ Natural Sciences/ Applied Biosciences/ Computer Science:
- Minimum 16 years of education in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks or CGPA 2.0
MS Social/ Management Sciences:
- Minimum 16 years of education in relevant field with at least CGPA 2.0 or 55% marks.
- BS/ MSc in psychology having studied clinical psychology as a subject for MS Clinical psychology.
- Minimum 14 years of education with 55% marks or CGPA 2.0
- At least 4 years experience
- Qualifying NAT-II/ GAT (General) is compulsory with minimum 50% marks.
In addition to meeting these basic requirements the candidates will also have to pass a GAT (General) test with minimum 50 raw score for all disciplines other than EMBA. The GAT test conducted after 1st August, and NAT-II held after 1st August, will be accepted.
So if you think that you meet all these requirements then now all you have to do is to apply for admission in your desired Masters program including MBA, EMBA and MS. The application forms are available online over the official website of the NUST University which can be submit to the admission department of the institute till 20th May. While the last date for submitting the GAT-Gen/ NAT-II/ GMAT score.
You Might Also Like
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2020 at PIEAS and KINO...
- University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2020 Application Fo...
- AIOU Spring Admission 2020 Matric Inter FA BA BEd BCom Ma ME...
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2020 Private Candidate...
- Punjab University PU BA/BSc Annual Exam 2020 Registration On...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Graduate Program...
- Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Undergraduate Admis...
- BZU Multan Postgraduate MS M.Phill Admission 2020
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2020 Application Form