The most prestigious institute of textile education in the country, the National Textile University (NTU) has invited applications from all the individuals interested in joining the institute via admission in its any of the offered postgraduate degree programs. According to the latest announcement made by the official authority of the institute, NTU is offering admissions in the following programs at the moment:
- PhD Textile Engineering
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Computer Science
- MS Mathematics
- MS Textile Engineering (2 year evening program)
- MS Advanced Materials Engineering (2 year evening program)
- MS Computer Science (2 year evening program)
- MBA (3.5 year)
- MBA/ MS (1.5 year)
Established in 1959, the National Textile University has the reputation of being the most prestigious education institution of the country when it comes to the field of Textile. NTU was established after the independence of Pakistan in order to produce well-trained professional specifically for the field of textile as it always has been an extremely important sector of Pakistani economy and after independence, its base became quite weak. The university took the challenge for improving these conditions and has definitely fulfilled its goals with efficiency and effectiveness. It’s because of the strong market value of NTU that over 70% of its students are hired by various companies even before they complete their educational degree.
NTU Faisalabad Admission 2020 Form Download Online Registration Schedule for PhD MS and MBA
- Last Date of Registration: August, 2020
For becoming eligible for admission in any of the offered degree programs, the interested candidates will have to fulfill some eligibility requirements. Apart from previous qualifications, some programs require candidates to pass a written entry test most the GAT (General) which is conducted under the supervision of National Testing Service (NTS). Only those individuals who will fulfill the whole eligibility criteria as per requirements will be considered eligible for admission.
NTU Postgraduate Admission 2020
You can apply for postgraduate programs
- M.Sc. Textile Engineering
Eligibility: B. Sc textile engineering or any other equivalent program with at least CGPA 2.5 out of 4.00 and 3.5 out of 5.00 and GAT test is compulsory to apply admission for postgraduate program.
- M.Sc. Computer Science
Eligibility: Intermediate or equivalent with math or must have 50% marks in B.A, B Sc. or equivalent course.
- M.Sc. Mathematics
Eligibility: B.A Bsc with math and A, B or general math with must have 50% marks in the courses.
- MBA in Human Resources and Marketing
Eligibility: B.A, B. Sc or equivalent program with at least CGPA 2.0 out of 4.00.
NTU Undergraduate Admission Engineering
- B.Sc. Textile Engineering (with specialization in)
yarn manufacturing, Fabric manufacturing, Garments manufacturing and Textile processing.
Eligibility: Candidate must clear F. Sc (pre- engineering) or equivalent program with al least 60% and NAT test is compulsory to get admission in NTU for undergraduate.
- B.Sc. Polymer Engineering
Eligibility: F. Sc (pre- engineering) or equivalent with NAT test and score of 60%.
NTU Undergraduate Admission Non Engineering
- BBA (with specialization in)
Textile Management, Marketing Finance.
- Bachelor in Fashion Design and Technology
- Bachelor in Textile Design and Technology
- BS in Computer Science
Eligibility: Applicants must have intermediate with at least 50% marks.
So if you want to seek admission in any of the offered degree program by National Textile University, Faisalabad and fulfill the eligibility criteria related to it, then you can download the registration form online from university official website or can obtain it from admission office at university campus. The duly filled form along with all required documents must be submitted to the authorized department till August, 2020. Once the registration procedure is completed successfully, a short list of candidates will be issued who will appear in interview NTU in August, 2020 while the regular classes will commence from October, 2020.
You Might Also Like
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2020 at PIEAS and KINO...
- University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2020 Application Fo...
- AIOU Spring Admission 2020 Matric Inter FA BA BEd BCom Ma ME...
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2020 Private Candidate...
- Punjab University PU BA/BSc Annual Exam 2020 Registration On...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Graduate Program...
- Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Undergraduate Admis...
- BZU Multan Postgraduate MS M.Phill Admission 2020
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2020 Application Form