The Lahore College Women University LCWU is the only university in Lahore that is providing the quality education and the LCWU is specifically for the female students. All the Pakistani female Students as well as International Students seeking admissions in various disciplines and research programs of the Lahore College for Women University (LCWU) can acquire the related information from here.
If you want to get the Admission in the LCWU University Lahore so you must apply before deadlines because after the deadlines application forms will not be considered and The LCWU requires the NTS NAT and GAT Test for the admissions in BS and MS programs respectively.
If you will submit once application forms then you will be able to appear in the NTS Test so you can get the NTS Test preparations with us here on this page because we are providing your below. F.A/F.Sc./A-Level/I.com/Home Economics/General Science and equivalent students in relevant subjects with more than 60% marks and A level students with high grades only are eligible to apply for BS programs.
LCWU Entry Test 2018 Preparation Online MCQS English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper
- The candidates who have not studied Mathematics at intermediate level are not eligible to apply for the Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and BBA.
- The student must have studied the major subject at intermediate level (in which she is seeking admission).
- The subjects like International Relations, Mass Communication, Social Work, Gender Studies, not offered at inter level are opened for all students.
- Only I.Com qualified students are eligible to apply for B.Com.
The students who wish to study English Literature, Fine Arts and Design & Visual Arts will have to qualify an aptitude test.
- The students are not allowed to change their major subjects unless they have applied for multiple programs.
- They can change minor subjects within seven working days after commencement of regular classes.
- No application for the change of subjects will be entertained after the notified due date.
- Supplementary cases are not eligible to apply.