The Information Technology University (ITU) is now offering admission in various undergraduate and graduate level programs so all the interested candidates should submit their admission form as soon as possible.
Established in 2002, the purpose of Information Technology University (ITU) is to not only provide quality education to its students but also impart the creativity, inattentiveness and problems solving skills within them so that they can play an important role the field of IT in the country. ITU Lahore Admission Entry Test 2020 is going to discuss along with its registration of graduate as well as undergraduate programs below.
ITU Lahore Admission Entry Test 2020 Registration Form, Eligibility, Result, Merit Lists
- Last Date of Graduate test registration : 1st June , 2020
- To Submit the Application Form Online: Click Here
At the moment, ITU is offering a year’s BS (Computer Science) and BS (Electrical Engineering) along with MS and PhD degree programs in both fields. The admission of any candidate in ITU is based on the factors mentioned below:
- Academic Background
- Performance on the ITU-Punjab Admissions Test
- Submission of a complete application form with supporting documents
- Interview (if applicable)
There are certain eligibility criteria that every candidate has to fulfill in order to confirm his/her admission in ITU. As rules are strictly followed at ITU so no applicant will be given any kind of relaxation relevant to eligibility criteria. Let’s take a look:
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate degree:
- 16 years of education
- An undergraduate degree in CS, EE or any other related field from an HEC recognized university
- Minimum CGPA of at least 2.4 or having scored 60% mark or more in last degree
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate degree:
- Scored 60% marks or above in Matric
- Successfully appeared in six O’Levels subjects
- Scored 60% marks or above in Intermediate
- Scored at least 30 out of 45 points in International Baccalaureate
- Candidates who have completed 12 years of education in degrees other the Matric or FSc are required to obtain an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Islamabad, Pakistan or the Equivalence Committee at ITU.
ITU Lahore Admission Entry Test 2020 In order to seek admission in graduate program of Information Technology University (ITU), the candidates will have to appear in an entry test which is organized under the supervision of National Testing Service (NTS).
The entry test date has not been announced officially by Information Technology University (ITU) yet but it is expected to be held in the month of August after the completion of admission form submission process.
So keep visiting this page on regular basis as the latest date of ITU Lahore admission entry test 2020 will be available here as soon as it will be announced by the official authority.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- Upcoming PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Result 2020 Check Online
- KPK Insaaf Rozgaar Scheme 2020 Loan Application Forms Eligib...
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2020 at PIEAS and KINO...
- University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2020 Application Fo...