The Institute of Space Technology (IST), Islamabad is currently offering admissions in its various undergraduate degree programs for the session fall 2021. For this, the process of registration has already begun from 2nd July 2021 and will continue till 31st July 2021, after which the further selection process will start. All the individuals interested I seeking admission in any of the degree programs being offered by IST Islamabad can get complete details about the registration procedure, eligibility criteria and selection procedure Test Schedule, Result and Final Merit list of selected candidates.
Announcement Date: 2nd July 2021
Last Date Submission: 31st July 2021
Test Schedule: Announce Soon
To seek admission in their desired program, the students are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria which various depending in the previous qualification of the candidates. So before you apply for admission, first do take a look at the detailed eligibility criteria given over the official website of the university as no relaxation under any circumstances will be given to any applicant and failure to meet any given requirement will result in the candidate’s elimination from the further selection process.
IST Islamabad Undergraduate Admission Fall 2021 Form Registration Last Date Eligibility
Apart from fulfilling the basic eligibility requirements, the candidates will also have to clear a NAT-1E test which is conducted by the National Testing Service under its strict supervision. The marks achieved by the individual in the NAT-1E/ NAT-1CS test play a vital role in increasing and decreasing a candidate’s chances of being granted admission as there is a huge amount of percentage given to the NAT test score in the calculation of final merit. The final merit for admission will be calculated as follows:
For FSc Students:
- SSC / O-Level / Equivalent: 20%
- FSc Part-1: 40%
- NAT-1E/NAT-1CS: 40%
For A-Level Students:
- SSC / O-Level / Equivalent: 40%
- NAT-1E/NAT-1CS: 60%
Selection of Diploma Holders for Reserved Seats:
- SSC / O-Level / Equivalent: 20%
- DAE (Aggregate Marks): 50%
- NAT-1E: 30%
- Students appearing for HSSC/A-Level final exams in 2021 are eligible to apply for admission in Undergraduate Programs of IST.
- For FSC/ICS Students: Merit will be determined based on the marks obtained in SSC/O-Level/Equivalent, FSC (Part-1) & NAT-IE/ NAT-ICS.
- For A-Level Students: Merit will be determined based on the marks obtained in SSC/O-Level/Equivalent & NAT-IE/ NAT-ICS.
- For DAE Students: Merit will be determined based on the marks obtained in SSC/O-Level/Equivalent, DAE (Aggregate Marks) and NAT-1E.
Allocation of Seats – Department Wise
|Department||No. of Seats|
|BE-Materials Science & Engineering||40|
|BS-Space Science (Non-Engineering Program)||40|
Once this whole procedure gets completed, the final merit lists will be issued one by one and the candidates will be required to submit their fees within the announced due dates. According to the announcements made by the admission department of the Institute of Space Technology (IST), Islamabad, the classes of all these undergraduate degree programs for the session fall 2021 will began in August.
You Might Also Like
- University of Sargodha UOS Admission 2021 Online Form Submis...
- GC University Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test E...
- IBA Karachi Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test Eng...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI Admission Test 2021 Apply O...
- LUMS Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- PU Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math...
- Pakistan Institute of Development Economics PIDE Islamabad A...
- IBA Sukkur MBA Admission 2021 Entry Test Preparation Online ...
- UPESH Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- FJWU Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS English Math P...