The Sukkur Institute of Business Administration is one of the leading business education institutes in the country and now it’s your chance to become part of it as IBA Sukkur has just announced its admission schedule for MBA classes 2020. As per official advertisement released by the admission department of the institute, the registration procedure for the MBA classes has begun and will continue till 24th May. Once the registration process will be completed, then the next stages of admission including entry test, orientation program and commencement of classes will happen one by one as per announced schedule.
Providing its exceptional educational services since 1994, the Sukkur IBA has produced many leading professionals of the country in the field of business. Although it first started operations under the affiliation of Institute of Business Administration, Karachi, but became a full chartered degree awarding institute in 2006. By performing really well during the last few years, Sukkur Institute of Business Administration has now achieved a rank among the top independent business schools in the country according to HEC latest ranking.
In order to seek admission in the IBA Sukkur MBA degree program, the candidate must have minimum 16-years of education in any discipline from an institute recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC). The minimum required marks are 60% or 2.2 CGPA for this purpose. In addition to this, the candidates must also pass a Sukkur IBA entry test which will take place on 28th May or should have scored minimum 50% marks in the NTS GAT-General or has qualified GRE/ GMAT.
IBA Sukkur MBA Admission 2020 Entry Test Preparation Online Registration Form Dates
- Last Date of Form Submission: 24 May,
- Written Entry Test Date: 28 May,
- Commencement of Classes: 1 August,
If you have any doubts in your mind that why should you choose IBA Sukkur for the MBA degree then some key reasons for doing so can be:
- Large number of case studies
- Industrial trips and guest speaker sessions.
- Consultancy and research project of six months.
- Modern state-of-the-Art facilities for best educational environment.
- World renowned business simulations in marketing, finance, HR and supply chain.
So once you have decided to seek admission in IBA Sukkur MBA degree program 2020 then the next step is to submit your application forms. Do keep in mind that the last date for registration is 24th May, and no applications after it will be entertained. After this, a written entry test will take place on 28th May for which you can prepare online through our website with ease. Individuals who will clear the written entrance exam of IBA Sukkur will then start their regular classes from 1st August.
You Might Also Like
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2020 at PIEAS and KINO...
- University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2020 Application Fo...
- AIOU Spring Admission 2020 Matric Inter FA BA BEd BCom Ma ME...
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2020 Private Candidate...
- Punjab University PU BA/BSc Annual Exam 2020 Registration On...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Graduate Program...
- Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Undergraduate Admis...
- BZU Multan Postgraduate MS M.Phill Admission 2020
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2020 Application Form