The Sukkur Institute of Business Administration (IBA) is currently offering admissions in several degree programs and applications from all the interested individuals have been invited. The candidates can download the application form for registration online through this page or the official website of the IBA Sukkur. The forms will be available from 6th June, 2018 onward while the last date of submitting the duly filled application to the admission department of the institute is 2nd July, 2018.
Having been established back in 1994, the Sukkur Institute of Business Administration started its operations under the affiliation of IBA Karachi but after seeing its highly impressive performance right from the beginning, the government of Sindh granted it the status of a full chartered university during 2006. By continuing its struggle for improvement, the institute has come a long way ahead achieving a rank among the top business institutes of the country.
IBA Sukkur Admission 2018 Form Online Apply Entry Test Date Schedule for BS, BBA, MBA, B.Ed
To qualify for admission in any offered degree program, the applicants need to fulfill a certain eligibility criteria related to that program. Below we have discussed the eligibility requirements about the each offered program one by one.
- Ed. (2 years) Extension Program: Applicant needs to have Associate degree in Education with at least 50% marks.
- BS (Mathematics): Candidate should have passed intermediate/ F.Sc (pre-engineering) with minimum 50% marks.
- BE-Electrical / Energy Systems Engineering: Candidate should have cleared the intermediate/ F.Sc in pre-engineering with at least 60% marks.
- BBA/ BS/ B.Ed.: The minimum education requirement is 50% marks in intermediate/ F.Sc annual exam.
- MBA: Minimum 16 years education in any field from a HEC recognized institute with at least CGPA 2.2 or 60% marks. Candidate should also have qualified for GRE or GMAT, of scored minimum 50% marks in NTS-GAT (General) or Sukkur IBA entry test.
Only those individuals who will meet the complete eligibility criteria related to their desired degree program will be considered eligible for admission while any applicant failing to do so, will be eliminated from further selection process. After successful completion of the admission form submission process, Sukkur Institute of Business Administration will conduct a written entry test for all programs on 17th July, 2018. This will be followed by display of merit lists while the commencement of classes will happen on 1st August, 2018.