At the moment, the Government College University, Lahore is offering admissions in its four year B.Sc. (Hons.) degree programs for which applications from all the students interested in seeking admission have been invited. With GC University being one of the most prestigious institutes of higher learning in the country, this is an opportunity we think no student would like to miss if they want to seek admission in B.Sc. Get the complete details about GC University Lahore BSc Admission 2018 as the application form, registration procedure, eligibility criteria, admission process, entry test and final merit from this page.
The Government College University is one of the finest institutes of education currently operating in Pakistan and no we don’t think that anyone can argue about that as its current HEC ranking and notable alumni’s are direct reflection of the quality of education being provided in the institute. If you have still any doubts about this in your mind, then take a look at some of the key features of GC university Lahore.
- Skill-building Term
- Paid Work-based Training
- International Semester (Optional)
- Strong Industry-Academia Linkage
- Small Class Size & Personalized Mentoring
- Experienced & Internationally Qualified Faculty
So if you are satisfied with all these features and would like to seek admission in the B.Sc. then the next step is to take a look at the eligibility criteria as without fulfilling it completely, there is no way that any student will be granted admission.
- A two year Bachelor’s degree of equivalent with minimum 2.3 CGPA or 2nd division
- Credit transfers are accepted
- Result awaiting students can also apply
- Individuals with work experience are encouraged to apply
GC University Lahore BSc Admission 2018 Form Online Registration Test Date Merit Lists
- Last Date of Application form Submission: 17th July, 2018
- GCUMAT Entry Test Date: July 22, 2018
- To Apply for B.Sc. Applied Management Admission Online: Click Here
Once you have matched all the eligibility requirements then it’s time to apply for admission. The registration procedure has been made available online on the official website of GCU which makes form submission procedure easier than ever before.
After the successful completion of registration process, candidates will have to pass a GCUMAT/ GMAT test. The announced date for conduction of GCUMAT test for GC University Lahore BSc Admission 2018 is 22nd July. The individuals who will clear their written entry test will then appear in a panel interview after which the final merit lists containing the names of selected students will be issued.