The Fatima Jinnah Women University FJWU Rawalpindi is the one of the biggest university in Rawalpindi that is providing the gender sciences subjects programs in the addition of these subjects other subjects are provided also in this university.
If you want to get the admission in the FJWU so you must apply with in due dates because after the last date of form submission your applications will not be considered. Admission Criteria and Pre-requisite for Under Graduate Regular and Self Support Program. Admission is granted on Merit only.
1st Merit List to each Program is displayed as per advertised schedule, comprising names of candidates who are at the top of the list. 2nd and 3rd merit lists are displayed subject to the availability of seats. The Merit lists are also available on the website.
FJWU Entry Test 2018 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper
A minimum score of 40 in NAT is required to apply for admission in Bachelor’s and Master’s Programs. For further details about NAT, please visit this page regular because here you can get the updates and news about its dates schedule and registration forms NTS Test Centers will be mentioned here on this page and Answer key will be displayed very next day from of the test day and NTS Result will be announced here too.
For the NTS Test NAT and GAT Test Preparations you must click below provided links because their you can get the online test preparations according to the NTS criteria subject and topic wise.
- Admission is granted on Merit only.
- 1st Merit List to each Program is displayed as per advertised schedule, comprising names of candidates who are at the top of the list.
- 2nd and 3rd merit lists are displayed subject to the availability of seats.
- Classes will commence from the month of September.
- A Masters/ MPhil/ equivalent degree in the related field with minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 3.75 out of 5.0 or First Division in annual system. The percentage will be valid only if the CGPA is not mentioned in the degree/ transcript.
- 18 years of education.
- GRE Subject International (score > 60 percentile) or GAT Subject by NTS (score > 60 %) or local GRE subject type test (Score>70 %) conducted by NUST (as applicable) is required.