The Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU), Rawalpindi offers admission in its various Bachelors and Masters degree programs on both regular and self support basis. For this purpose, the complete details related to the offered degree programs, number of available seats, registration procedure and further selection process has been issued by the official authority all of which have been discussed over this page below.
The Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU) Rawalpindi is regarded as the first ever women’s university in country having been established in 1998. Due to its prestige and a very good position in the HEC rankings, the university receives applications for admission from all over Pakistan.
But due to the availability of limited seats, FJWU has set a specific eligibility criteria which is compulsory to be met by anyone who would like seek admission in the institute. This approach helps the university in filtering the most talented candidates out of the thousands of applicants. The minimum eligibility criteria for the programs being offered by the university right now is as following:
- First division in the last degree for Software Engineering Department.
- Minimum Second division for all other offered disciplines.
- Score of minimum 40 in NAT-I for Bachelors and NAT-II for Master is required.
Fatima Jinnah Women University FJWU Rawalpindi Admission 2020 Form Entry Test Date Schedule for Bachelors and Masters
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 2 September
- Display of Merit List (Regular): 23 September
- Display of Merit List (Self-support): 4 October
Individuals fulfilling these requirements can obtain the application forms to apply for admission from the following banks:
- Bachelors Program: The Bank of Punjab
- Masters Program: First Women Bank
Once you have obtained the application form, then the next step is to fill it duly in all aspects and also attach all the required documents with it. The last due date of submitting the form to the authorized department is 3rd September and no applications after it will be entertained.
Having completed the registration procedure, the further selection process will be completed after which the final merit lists for both regular and self-support base admission seekers will be issued. The merit list (regular) will be displayed on 23rd September while the self-support merit list will be displayed on 4th October.
You Might Also Like
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2020 at PIEAS and KINO...
- University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2020 Application Fo...
- AIOU Spring Admission 2020 Matric Inter FA BA BEd BCom Ma ME...
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2020 Private Candidate...
- Punjab University PU BA/BSc Annual Exam 2020 Registration On...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Graduate Program...
- Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Undergraduate Admis...
- BZU Multan Postgraduate MS M.Phill Admission 2020
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2020 Application Form