Admissions in all top medical colleges are being offered at the moment and for this purpose, the University of Health Sciences (UHS) had conducted the Medical College Admission Test in August, 2020. All the individuals who wanted to seek admission in any medical education institution of the Punjab, were required to pass the MCAT test in order to become eligible for admission. As always, UHS has now issued the final merit lists which contain the names of candidates selected for admission in Punjab medical colleges. All of our visitors who had applied for admission and have desperately been waiting for the merit lists in order to see whether they have been granted the admission or not, can now check the complete merit lists 2020 online through this page with ease.
After the completion of registration process, the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) was held under the strict supervision of UHS in order to ensure fairness and transparency in the selection procedure. After the successful conduction of test in August, 2020, the answer key was released on the very next day while the complete result was declared in September, 2020. Total 44,243 candidates had appeared in the written entry test out of which only 19,231 were able to score 60% or higher marks.
Check Punjab Medical Colleges Final Merit List 2020 all Candidates Admission
Given below is the list of top Medical colleges of Punjab, whom merit lists have been issued by UHS. Just click on the name of institute to check its complete merit list for admission 2020:
- King Edward Medical University, Lahore
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore
- Ameer-ud-Din Medical College, Lahore
- Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
- Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha
- Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan
- Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat
- Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal
- D.G. Khan Medical College, D.G. Khan
The final merit for admission was calculated as per the weightage formula set by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC). According to which the merit is calculated by adding 10% of matriculation, 40% of intermediate and 50% marks scored in the entrance exam. The higher an individuals aggregate marks are as per PMDC formula, the higher their chances for being granted the admission are.
Below given Candidates details who applying for MBBS Admission are given below:
- 6,717 applications were received
- 2,842 open merit
- 61 under-developed districts
- 20 disabled candidates’ seats
Preparation Of Medical Colleges Merit List 2020
The merit list was prepared giving a weightage of
- 10 per cent to matriculation
- 40 per cent to intermediate
- 50 per cent to entrance test marks.
Although University of Health Sciences hasn’t released the complete merit lists for Punjab medical colleges admission 2020 but it is going to do so in the month of September, So it is strongly recommended that you keep visiting us on regular basis in order to get the complete merit lists and all other important updates related to them immediately after their announcement.
You Might Also Like
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2020 at PIEAS and KINO...
- University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2020 Application Fo...
- AIOU Spring Admission 2020 Matric Inter FA BA BEd BCom Ma ME...
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2020 Private Candidate...
- Punjab University PU BA/BSc Annual Exam 2020 Registration On...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Graduate Program...
- Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Undergraduate Admis...
- BZU Multan Postgraduate MS M.Phill Admission 2020
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2020 Application Form