The Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan conducts the annual MA / M.Sc exams every year in which a large number of both private and regular candidates appear. So for this years MA / MSc Part-I annual exams, the university has issued the complete schedule for the registration of private candidates. So all the individuals who would like to appear in these exams need to follow this announced schedule and submit their application forms for registration according to it.
Listed below is the complete registration schedule issued by Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan for private candidates registration to appear in the MA / MSc part-I annual examination 2021.
- Last Date to submit form with single registration fee of Rs. 2500/- :
- Last Date to submit form with double registration fee of Rs. 5000/- :
- Last Date to submit form with triple registration fee of Rs. 7500/- :
The Schedule and Registration Fee remain the same each year. We will provide latest terms and conditions and new dates.
The process through which candidates can get themselves registered for these annual exams has also been made very convenient for everyone. The Application and fee chalan forms have been made available over the official website of BZU Multan which can be downloaded online with just one click. The documents which are compulsory to be attached with the registration form at the time of submission are:
- One recent photograph
- One copy of CNIC
- Copy of BA / BSc result card
- Original NOC
The candidates are required to submit their duly filled form along with all these required documents at selected branches of Habib Bank Limited and United Bank Limited. Everyone should keep in mind that the form should be completely filled in all aspects and all the required documents must also be attached. The registrations will be done exactly as per announced schedule and no relaxation related to it will be given to anyone.
BZU Multan MA and MSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2021
Below we have listed some important points which one should keep in mind while applying for registration for Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan MA / MSc part-I annual examination 2021.
- The forms must be submitted at the selected branches of the banks and no form submitted by hand or courier will be entertained.
- No incomplete or incorrect application form will be entertained.
- Individuals whom permanent residence is outside the jurisdiction of BZU, Multan will need to submit an additional fee of Rs. 1650/-.
- The private candidates can get themselves registered for the MA / MSc part-I annual exam in the programs of Urdu, Islamiat, Economics, Punjabi, Pakstudy, English, Arabic and Persian.
You Might Also Like
- Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarships 2021 Apply Online for Matr...
- Punjab Boards 9th/10th Class Date Sheet 2021 [Exam Schedule ...
- University of Sargodha UOS Admission 2021 Online Form Submi...
- New 9th/10th Class Exams 2021 Smart Syllabus Paper Pattern
- GC University Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test E...
- IBA Karachi Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test Eng...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI Admission Test 2021 Apply O...
- LUMS Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- PU Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math...
- Pakistan Institute of Development Economics PIDE Islamabad A...