The Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan conducts the annual MA / M.Sc exams every year in which a large number of both private and regular candidates appear. So for this years MA / MSc Part-I annual exams, the university has issued the complete schedule for the registration of private candidates. So all the individuals who would like to appear in these exams need to follow this announced schedule and submit their application forms for registration according to it.
Listed below is the complete registration schedule issued by Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan for private candidates registration to appear in the MA / MSc part-I annual examination 2020.
- Last Date to submit form with single registration fee of Rs. 2500/- :
- Last Date to submit form with double registration fee of Rs. 5000/- :
- Last Date to submit form with triple registration fee of Rs. 7500/- :
The Schedule and Registration Fee remain the same each year. We will provide latest terms and conditions and new dates.
The process through which candidates can get themselves registered for these annual exams has also been made very convenient for everyone. The Application and fee chalan forms have been made available over the official website of BZU Multan which can be downloaded online with just one click. The documents which are compulsory to be attached with the registration form at the time of submission are:
- One recent photograph
- One copy of CNIC
- Copy of BA / BSc result card
- Original NOC
The candidates are required to submit their duly filled form along with all these required documents at selected branches of Habib Bank Limited and United Bank Limited. Everyone should keep in mind that the form should be completely filled in all aspects and all the required documents must also be attached. The registrations will be done exactly as per announced schedule and no relaxation related to it will be given to anyone.
BZU Multan MA and MSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2020
Below we have listed some important points which one should keep in mind while applying for registration for Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan MA / MSc part-I annual examination 2020.
- The forms must be submitted at the selected branches of the banks and no form submitted by hand or courier will be entertained.
- No incomplete or incorrect application form will be entertained.
- Individuals whom permanent residence is outside the jurisdiction of BZU, Multan will need to submit an additional fee of Rs. 1650/-.
- The private candidates can get themselves registered for the MA / MSc part-I annual exam in the programs of Urdu, Islamiat, Economics, Punjabi, Pakstudy, English, Arabic and Persian.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistani Universities in World Young University Rankings 20...
- Pakistani Universities HEC Readiness Score Online Ranking 20...
- NUST Ranking 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- Upcoming PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement