Registration schedule for the annual BA / B.Sc examination 2020 has just been announced by the Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan and all the individuals who want to appear in the exam as a private candidate must follow this schedule in order to get themselves registered for it. The application forms for this purpose have been made available over the official website of the university which after being duly filled and all documents attached, must be submitted at selected branches of Habib Bank Limited and United Bank Limited according to the issued schedule by the official authority of the institute.
The complete schedule according to which the registrations for BA / BSc annual examination 2020 will be completed is listed below:
Registration Schedule 2020 for B.A / B.Sc – News and Events – Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
- Last Date of Submitting Registration Form with single fee of Rs. 2200/-: 19th January,2020
- Last Date of Submitting Registration Form with double fee of Rs. 4400/-: 26th January,2020
- Last Date of Submitting Registration Form with triple fee of Rs. 6600/-: 22nd March,2020
BZU Multan BA / BSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2020
In order to get registered for appearing in the annual BA / B.Sc exam 2020 as private candidate, the interested individuals can download the application form along with fee chalan form from the official website of Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan. The duly filled form in all aspects in addition to all required documents must be submitted at any selected branch of United Bank Limited and Habib Bank Limited. Kindly keep in mind that no applications submitted via courier or by hand at the university campus will be considered. Also don’t forget to attach the following documents with the form at the time of submission:
- Original fee chalan (after fee submission)
- One recent photograph
- Copy of CNIC
- Copy of FA / Fsc result card
Remember, that only those individuals who cleared their intermediate annual examination during this session or prior to it will be considered eligible for appearing in the BA / BSc annual examination 2020 . Also the applicants who have passed their intermediate exam from a board other than DG Khan, Sahiwal and Multan and their permanent residence is outside the BZU Multan jurisdiction, they must also attach a NOC with the registration form.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- Upcoming PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Result 2020 Check Online
- KPK Insaaf Rozgaar Scheme 2020 Loan Application Forms Eligib...
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2020 at PIEAS and KINO...
- University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2020 Application Fo...