University of Peshawar issues admission notice for educational year 2020 across the Pakistan.The programs with are being announced encompass the postgraduate M.A MSc M.com LLB respectively.The University of Peshawar, as a mother educational institution of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is an outcome of the dream of the father of the nation and was created as the first ever University after independence. It is vigorously working with its full zeal and spirit, truly serving and sacred cause of education altogether.
- Disaster Management
- Gender Studies
- Jounalism & Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Regional Studies
- International Relations
- Library Sciences
- Peace & Conflict Studies
- Social Work
- English & Applied Linguistics
University of Peshawar UOP Admissions 2020 Prospectus Application Form
- Disaster Management: At least 45% marks in B.A/ B.Sc with Botany, Commerce, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Economics, Forestry, Geography, Geology, Home Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Statistics and Zoology.
- Economics: At least 45% marks in B.A as well as in the subject of Economics with Statistics or Maths-A.
- Gender Studies:At least 45% marks in B.A in one of the following subjects: Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Urdu Advanced, English (Elective), International Relations.
- International Relations:1st priority as At least 45% marks in B.A as well as in the subject of IR 2nd priority as 2nd class B.A with at least 45% marks in one of the following subjects: Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Journalism, Sociology, Philosophy, Law, History & Geography.
- Journalism & Mass Communication 1st priority is At least 45% marks in B.A as well as in the subject of Journalism and 2nd priority is At least 45% marks in B.A
- Library Science: At least 45% marks in B.A/ B.Sc or equivalent.
- LLB:- At least 45% marks in B.A as well as in the subject of Law. However a candidate will not be entitled to any preference or benefits of the subject of Law if acquired as an “additional subject” after passing B.A.
- Political Science:-At least 45% marks in B.A as well as in the subject of Political Science.
- Psychology:At least 45% marks in B.A as well as in the subjects of Psychology, Applied Psychology.
- Regional Studies: At least 45% marks in B.A as well as in the subjects of I.R and Political Science.
- Social Work:At least 45% marks in B.A/ B.Sc. Additional 20 marks will be given to subject of Social Work at B.A/ B.Sc. level.
- Sociology: At least 45% marks in B.A as well as in the subject of Sociology/ Social Work/ B.Sc. Home Economics.
- Botany: At least 45% marks in B.Sc as well as in the subject of Botany.
- Environmental Sciences: At least 45% marks in B.Sc, B.Sc Forestry.
- Chemistry: At least 45% marks in B.Sc as well as in the subject of Chemistry.
- Geography: At least 45% marks in BA/B.Sc as well as in the subject of Geography.
- Zoology: At least 45% marks in B.Sc as well as in the subject of Zoology.
- Computer Science: At least 45% marks in B.Sc with Computer Science + Maths A, however, 45% marks in subject of Computer Science is mandatory.
- Physics: At least 45% marks in B.Sc with Maths A + Physics, however, 45% marks in the subject of Physics is mandatory.
- Mathematics:At least 45% marks in B.A/B.Sc with Maths A + maths B, however, 45% marks in the subject of Maths B is mandatory.
- Electronics:At least 45% marks in B.Sc with subjects of Electronics, Physics & Maths
- Statistics:At least 45% marks in B.A/ B.Sc with maths A + Statistics, however, 45% marks in the subject of Statistics is mandatory.
- Business Administration:At least 45% marks in B.A/ B.Sc. Home economics, B.Com, BBA, BCS, BIT, B.Sc Home economics, BSc (Hon) Economics.
- Public Administration: At least 45% marks in B.A/ B.Sc, BSc Home Economics, B.Com, BBA.
- M.Com (1 year):At least 45% marks in B.Com (Hons).M.Com (2 years): At least 45% marks in B.Com.
- Human Resource Management (HRM):At least 45% marks in B.Com, BBA, B.A/ B.Sc or equivalent with any ONE of the these subjects: i) Economics, ii) Statistics, iii) Mathematics.
- Anthropology:At least 45% marks in B.A, as well as in the subject of Anthropology.
- Arabic:At least 45% marks in B.A as well either in the subject of Arabic OR Islamiyat(Elective).
- Archaeology: 2nd Class B.A with Archaeology.
- History:1st priority: 2nd Class B.A with History
- Islamiyat: 1st priority: At least 45% marks in B.A/ B.Sc. with subject of Islamiyat (Elective).
- Pashto:At least 45% marks in B.A.
- Persian: At least 45% marks in B.A.
- Philosophy:at least 45% marks in B.A/ B.Sc.
- English & Applied Linguistics:At least 45% marks in B.A/ B.Sc. as well as in subject of English (Elective).
- Urdu: At least 45% marks in B.A as well as in the subject of Urdu.
How to Apply?
- Admission to Master’s degree program is open to candidates who have passed the qualifying examination of the University of Peshawar or any other recognized University, securing at least 45% marks in the aggregate and the subject in which he / she is seeking admission.
- Applicants who have completed one Master as a regular student will not be admitted to a second Master in any of the Postgraduate Departments/Constituent Colleges.
- Candidates who have passed their Bachelor exam in the current and preceding session will be given 1st priority in admission, while the others will be given second priority.
- Pre-admission application form complete in all respects must reach the office of the Director Admissions with in the prescribed schedule.
- The candidates selected on merit will be issued an admission form by the concerned to be filled-in by the applicant.
- A candidate may apply for admission in more than one discipline on a single form; however, admission will be offered in order of preference, and in case as applicant is selected for admission in a higher preference, he/ she will be dropped from successive preference even if he/ she has higher marks than the selected candidates of the respective preference.
- Forms are invariably received from all candidates which are subsequently scrutinized to sort out eligible candidates. It should be noted that receipt of form does not mean that a candidate is eligible for admission also.
- In case of false information provided by the applicant(s), they will forfeit the right of admission. Further, if the documents attached were found fake, they will cease have the right of admission for being guilty of gross misconduct.
To Download Prospectus Application Form:- Click Here
The Last date to submit application form is 17th August. For getting more updates regarding postgraduate entry test merit lists keep in touch with us as well.
Test shall be taken on 29th,& 30th August,2020 respectively.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- Comsat University Lahore Campus 2020 Admission & Dates ...
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- Upcoming PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Result 2020 Check Online
- KPK Insaaf Rozgaar Scheme 2020 Loan Application Forms Eligib...
- Join Pak Army as Doctor MBBS Captain/Major 2020 Intelligence...
- Pakistan International School Doha Qatar Jobs 2020 NTS Appli...