University of Education was established in 2002 as the highest seat of learning in teacher education with clear goals and objectives of producing quality teachers of international standards as well.Education University is going to offer admission for the year 2019 for BS MS/M.Phill PhD programms with an immediate effect.Seats for all programs are limited and based on meritorious standards of aspirants.Candidates who are willing to get admission in such highly ranked educational institution then they must choose the desired areas as gonna mention below with each information concerning to eligibility criteria and prospectus as well.University of Education UE Latest BS MS PhD Admissions have been started in all campuses as Attock, Bank Road Lahore, DG khan, Faisalabad, Jauharabad, Lower Mall, Lahore, Multan, Township and Vehari simultaneously.
Offered Degree Programs:-
- BBA (Hons)
- BEd Hons
- BFA (Hons)
- BS (Hons) Botany
- BS (Hons) Chemistry
- BS (Hons) Economics
- BS (Hons) English
- BS (Hons) IT
- BS (Hons) Mathematics
- BS (Hons) Physics
- BS (Hons) Zoology
- MA Special Education
- MA Education
- MA Education Leadership and Management
- MA English
- MA History
- MA Urdu
- MBA (1.5 years)
- MBA (3.5 Years)
- MEd Special Education
- MSc Botany
- MSc Chemistry
- MSc Economics
- MSc IT
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Physics
- MSc Zoology
- PhD Education
- MPhil Education
- MPhil in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- MPhil Urdu
- MS Botany
- MS Chemistry
- MS Mathematics
- MS Physics
- MS Zoology
Key Instructions For Undergraduate and Master Programs
These regulations shall be called the University of Education, Lahore Admission Regulations 2019 for Certificate/Post Graduate Diploma/Bachelor/ Master Degree programs.
- Admission will be made by the concerned Admission Committee with the approval of Vice Chancellor on the recommendation of the concerned Principal/Director.
- There are some reserved seats in addition to merit seats in Certificate/Post Graduate Diploma/Bachelor/Master Degree programs as
- 4% seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for children/spouse/real brothers or sisters of the University teachers in regular service or retired.
- 4% seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for children/spouse/real brothers or sisters of the University non-teaching employees in regular service or retired.
- 2% seats are reserved in each degree program at each campus/division for children of martyrs of the Defence Forces or in the absence of this category children of the serving or retired personnel of the Defence Forces to be nominated by GHQ Adjutant General Branch.
- Four seats in each degree program at each campus/division, out of which one seat is reserved for applicants from AJK and three seats for applicants from FATA nominated by the concerned authority.
- 2% seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for disabled persons certified as such by the Social Welfare Board/DHQ.
- 2% seats in each Bachelor degree program at each campus/division are reserved for sports for those who have excelled in particular sports.
- The merit will be decided on the basis of the best sports persons of provincial or district standing to be ascertained by the Sports Committee of the campus/division concerned.
- 2% seats with a minimum of one seat are reserved for the overseas Pakistanis in each degree program at each campus/division college of the University.
- 10 seats, over and above merit seats are reserved for the students from Baluchistan with not more than two seats for one campus/division. In case of siblings, the number of seats can be increased to a maximum of three at one campus/division.
- The nominations shall be received through the Higher Education Department of Government of Baluchistan.
- 2% seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for In-service teachers of Government Institutions.
- Admission on reserved seats should fulfill general conditions for admission in the
- University and must satisfy minimum admission criteria, prescribed for each degree program.
- In case where no application/nomination is received for a reserved quota by the due date (last date for submission of admission application), any such reserved seats will be transferred to the open merit seats.
Candidates seeking admission shall submit application on the prescribed form, complete in all respects and accompanied by the attested photocopies of the required certificates and documents and shall undertake to abide by all statutes, regulations, and rules framed and instructions issued by the University from time to time.
Applications incomplete in any respect or not supported by the required certificates, documents etc. or received after the last date fixed for the submission of applications for admission shall not be entertained.
GENERAL ADMISSION CRITERIA:-
A student who has been rusticated/expelled or whose entry in any other university/UE campus/UE division/ UE affiliated college was banned for any reason whatsoever at any time during his academic career or has been involved in criminal case of moral turpitude, shall not be admitted to any program unless the Syndicate allows admission of such candidates on the recommendations of the University Admission Committee. Every student is required to submit his/her undertaking for the same.
The candidates seeking admission in more than one degree programs will be dealt in accordance with HEC criteria.
BASIC ADMISSION CRITERIA:-
- Only those candidates shall be eligible for admission who have complete result available on or before the closing date for admission application.
- No student who has received any major penalty in a disciplinary case and obtain admission in any other degree.
- The marks obtained in semester system at two years Bachelor Program will be multiplied with 0.85.
Calculation of Merit:
- Entry after 12 years of Education
(% of SSC)*0.3 + (% of HSSC)*0.7
- Entry after 14 years of Education(% of SSC)*0.25 + (% of HSSC)*0.25 +(% of BA/BSc)*0.5
- For M.Ed(% of SSC)*0.15 + (% of HSSC)*0.15 +(% of BA/BSc)*0.2 + (% of BEd)*0.5
- The candidates with 3rd division in the last examination will not be considered for admission.
- In general, three merit/waiting lists shall be prepared.
- Merit/waiting list shall be notified by the Office of the Registrar after getting approval of the Vice Chancellor.
- A candidate who was offered admission in 1st or 2nd merit list but was unable to pay dues within the stipulated period may be reconsidered in the 3rd merit list.
- The Vice Chancellor may allow the admission of the candidates who were offered admission in 1st, 2nd or 3rd merit list but were unable to pay the dues/fee in stipulated period provided the seats are still available.
- Such a request for admission shall be routed through the concerned Principal/Director within one month from the commencement of classes.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of a student at any time who is found to have obtained his/her admission by making any false statement or concealing a material fact, as well as, whose admission is found to be in violation of admission regulations.
- The cancellation of admission will follow the same process as the award of admission.
- The University reserves the right to rectify any typographical or clerical mistake at any time in the admission lists etc without incurring any liability.
- The concerned Principal/Director shall be authorized to take such action under intimation to the Registrar Office.
- Where there are more than one applicant with equal score on the merit list, all such students will be granted admission without any regards to the number of seats.
- The selected candidates will be required to pay their dues according to the approved schedule, failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled.
University of Education UE Latest BS MS/M.Phill PhD Spring Admissions Fall 2019 Apply Online
FOR MS/MPhil PROGRAMS:-
There should be at least two relevant full time faculty members holding doctoral degree to launch MS/M.Phil program in a campus/division.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 in the semester system or 2nd division in the annual system in MA/MSc/BS/Equivalent degree.
- The applicants shall be required to take UE Entry Test and secure a minimum score of 60%. .
Procedure For Application, Admission And Registration:-
Before the advertisement, the Board of Studies shall ascertain the number of seats and facilities available in consultation with the Principal/Director of concerned campus/division. The admission application shall be submitted to the concerned Principal/Director.Merit shall be determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic qualifications 40 marks
- Subject Based Test to be conducted 50 marks (mandatory to pass the minimum passing score shall be 25 out of 50)
- Interview 10 marks (mandatory to pass; the minimum passing score shall be 5 out of 10)
- There shall be a MS/M.Phil Committee of the concerned campus/ division to be notified by the Registrar after the approval of the Vice Chancellor.
- All faculty members with doctoral degrees in the relevant field shall be the members of the committee.
- In case there are less than four doctoral degree faculty members in a campus/division, two senior most faculty members will become members of the Committee.
- This Committee shall process the admissions for the MS/M.Phil programs.
- The MS/M.Phil Committee shall recommend for provisional admission to the Vice Chancellor, through concerned Principal/Director, a list of candidates who fulfill the prescribed criteria.
- The selected candidates shall pay their dues, as prescribed by the UE, before due date, failing which the admission offered shall stand cancelled.
- The in-service applicants must hand in a copy of the NOC from their respective departments/institutions along with the admission form.
To Apply Online:- Please Click Here
To Get Fee Structure Of Each Program:- Click Here
Last Date To Apply:-
Submission of Online Application on University of Education UE Latest BS MS PhD Admissions is 7th September,2019. For getting more updates regarding UE results, Merit Lists and interviews stay in touch with us accordingly.
You Might Also Like
- KPK Insaaf Rozgaar Scheme 2019 Loan Application Forms Eligib...
- Join Pak Army as Doctor MBBS Captain/Major 2019 Intelligence...
- Pakistan International School Doha Qatar Jobs 2019 NTS Appli...
- FPSC Patrol Officer Jobs 2019 Motorway Highway Police Prepar...
- Gilgit Baltistan Educators Jobs 2019 for Teachers Apply now
- NAB Jobs 2019 Written Test Preparation Online mcqs for Inter...
- NAB Jobs 2019 As Prosecutor and Junior Experts candidates In...
- Punjab CM Scholarships 2019-20 PEEF for International Phd Ap...
- Express News TV Reporter Jobs 2019 in Pak Lahore Karachi Isl...
- UTS FIA Jobs 2019 Selected and Rejected Candidates List Chec...