UET Peshawar is an autonomous body prevailing in KPK since 1980.It established with an aim to enrich the KPK with quality of education specifically in the field of engineering. University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar is a premier institution of higher learning respectively.University announces admissions in master and PhDs programs for spring 2019 simultaneously. The Master’s degree programme at University of Engineering and Technology shall extend over a period of at least four semesters. A total of 32 credit hours including 26 credit hours of courses and 6 credit hours of research are required to complete the Master’s Degree. The 26 credit hours of course work shall include a minimum of 18 credit hours from the area of specialization and 2 credit hours of the course Research Methodology.Master’s programme shall commence in Spring and Fall semesters i.e, twice annually.
Rules For Admission:
- Candidates seeking admission must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline from an institution accredited by Pakistan Engineering Council. Candidates seeking admission must score 50% minimum marks in GRE General type test, organized by University Appointed Testing Authority (UATA).
- Applications on the prescribed form shall be made to the Director Admissions, on the date advertised in newspapers, after which no application shall be entertained.
- Seats for Pakistani students are 02. 50% of the total allocated seats in each category will be filled during Fall semester, and remaining will be filled during Spring semester.
- Candidates shall have to pass departmental subject and UATA test with at least 50% marks. Final merit shall be made based on the combined results of UATA marks and the departmental test in the following manner:
- ➨ GRE General Type Test conducted by UATA = 50% Weightage
➨ Departmental Subject Test = 50 % Weightage.
- The UATA (GAT General GATE Special) tests shall be valid for two academic years while subject test shall be conducted each time admission is offered.
|➨ Agricultural Engineering|
|Farm Machinery & Power Engg.|
|Soil & Water Engg.|
|➨ Civil Engineering|
|➨ Chemical Engineering|
|➨ Computer Systems Engineering|
|➨ Computer Software Engineering|
|➨ Computer Science|
|➨ Telecommunication Engineering|
|➨ Electrical Engineering|
|Communication & Electronics Engg.|
|➨ Industrial Engineering|
|➨ Manufacturing Systems Engineering|
|➨ Mining Engineering|
|➨ Mechanical Engineering|
|Dynamic and Control|
|Mechanical Engineering Design|
|➨ Mechatronics Engineering|
|➨ Basic Sciences & Islamiat|
|➨ National Institute of Urban Infrastructure Planning|
|Urban Infrastructure Engg|
|Urban Infrastructure Planning & Management|
- Computer Systems
- Computer Software
- Computer Science
Last Date To Apply?
Deadline for the submission of application for ETEA is 26th January,2019.
ETEA Test Date: 4th February,2019
ETEA Test Result: 6th February,2019
ETEA Merit List: 28th February,2019
Commencement of Classes: 16th March,2019
UET Peshawar intellectual capital is contributing alot for revamping the higher education structure.It is putting steep endeavor for the quality of higher education in international publication as well. Over the last few years with Higher Education Commission’s support UET has initiated a number of research and infrastructure development projects, with a portfolio of Rs. 9 billion.This is huge contribution towards education reforms respectively.