Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute Of Science And Technology Islamabad SZABIST has announced admission for session 2021. Applications are invited for the following Doctorate, MS / M.PHIL (18 years), BACHELOR degree Programs. We are pleased to inform you that SZABIST (Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology) is going to offer Graduates, Undergraduates MS/M.phill, and Ph.D. admission. Its Charted Institute established through a Legislative Act of the Sindh Assembly (Sindh Act XI of 1995) and approved and recognized by the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan as a degree-awarding institution.
Announcement Date: 3rd July 2021
Last Date Submission: 24th July 2021
Test Date: Not Announce Yet
SZABIST, one of the highest-ranked universities in the country, has its campuses in Karachi, Islamabad, Larkana, Hyderabad, and Dubai. SZABIST is a registered member of the International Association of Universities (IAU), Paris; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), London; Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Singapore Federation of the Universities of Islamic World (FUIW), Rabat; Asia University Federation (AUF), Seoul Management Association of Pakistan, Karachi. This is going to offer the following programs with various disciplines as well.
SZABIST Islamabad Admissions Open Fall 2021 Eligibility
- BS (Computing)
- BS (Media Sciences)
- BS (Social Sciences)
- BE Mechatronics
- Bio sciences
- MS (Computing)
- MS (Media Sciences)
- MS (Management Sciences)
- MS (Social Sciences & Economics)
- Masters in Project Management
- Master of Television Production & Master of Advertising
- Post Graduate Diplomas (PGDs) in Television Production / Advertising PhD
BS Computer Science:-
SZABIST offers a 4-year (8-semester) BS Computer Science degree, covering a wide range of subjects in Software Engineering, Information Technology, and Telecommunication. The program is accredited by National Computing Education Accreditation Council.The BS Computer Science program consists of 40 courses (5 courses per semester) with a total of 130 credit hours.
- Intermediate (minimum 50% marks, including first year—no supplementary) or equivalent qualification from any IBCC recognized institution.
- Candidates with a mathematics background will be given preference.
- A-Level (minimum 3 passes)
- An entrance test and group discussion/interview.
BS Social Sciences:-
Social Sciences is the global capacity to study, analyze, and improve the socio, cultural, psychological, economic, political, philosophical, geographical, historical, legal, and communicative facets of society. This is a multidisciplinary program that has been developed to fulfill various needs and interests of students. The following areas of study would be available:
- Political Science
- Sociology Psychology
- International Relations
- Development Studies
- Intermediate 50% marks, including the first year, with no supplementary.
- Equivalency from IBCC (In case of foreign boards).
- BS/BBA SZABIST offers a four-Year BS(AF) degree with a Specialization in Accounting and Finance.
- BS(AF) program consists of (8 semesters) 48 courses (6 courses per semester) and a final project, with a total of 144 credit hours.
- Those who complete the BS(AF) degree from SZABIST will get significant exemptions in ACCA module F1, through F9, except F6.
- BBA degree program of 144 credit hours. For the BBA program, the students are required to complete 46 courses and a 6 credit Research Project.
- The courses include 42 compulsory courses and 4 electives from Management, Marketing, Finance, or Supply Chain Management.
- To obtain the BBA degree, students have to complete 144 credit hours and an internship. MS/M.phill Computer Sciences SZABIST offers MS (Computer Science) as an evening program in three specializations. The student has to do 3 courses for specialization for a particular field. The students can do bi-majors as well as open MS (CS)
MS/M.Phill Computer Sciences:-
- For admission to the MS Program, the candidate must have a 4 year bachelor degree in relation education with a minimum of 55% marks/CGPA 2.50 from any HEC recognized university.
- GAT (General) is mandatory with a minimum 50% score.
- An entrance test and interview will be given to all applicants at SZABIST. The test is exempted for those who have cleared GAT general. For students with a 4-year BSCS or MCS degree, the MS Program is a 2-years program. 9 MS courses and Thesis/Course work (33 credits) are needed to graduate.
- For students with a 4-year professional degree (BE, MSc, etc), the MS Program is a 2-year program. Deficiency conversion courses (18 credit hours), 9 MS courses and Thesis/Course work are needed to graduate (Total Credit hours: 18+33). For students with a 3-year BCS degree, the MS Program is a 3-year program. One year of efficiency conversion courses (10pre-requisite courses, 30 credit hours), 9 MS courses and Thesis/Course work are needed to graduate (Total Credit hours, 30+33). The maximum time limit to complete the MS degree is five years.
Courses For Specialization:-
- Computer Science (CS)
- Computer Science
- Real-Time Systems
- Digital Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Software Requirement Engineering
- Software System Architecture
- Software System Quality
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Network & Security (N&S)
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Network Security
- Applied Cryptography
- Information Security
MS/M.Phill Management & Social Sciences:-
ZABIST offers the MS Degree (M.Phil. equivalent) S Day and Evening Program in the fields of Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, and Finance.MS can be completed in minimum 1.5 years after the our-year relevant Bachelors’s or a Masters’s degree. Eight courses and research work are required to graduate. Alternatively, six courses, six credits of research, and a thesis can be done.
A total of 30 credit hours must be completed. Additional courses may be required for non-management sciences degree holders, depending upon past academic work. Prospectus for all Programs is going to dispatch on the link given below.
- 16 years of education in a related field with minimum 55% marks or CGPA 2.5
- GAT General with minimum 50% score.
- Attend an entrance test and interview at SZABIST.
You Might Also Like
- GC University Lahore Mphil/Ms Admission 2021 GAT Test Roll N...
- PHSA Peshawar KPK Admissions 2021 NTS Application Form
- IQRA University IU Admissions 2021 Schedules Apply Online
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Graduate Program...
- Kohat University KUST Admission 2021 NAT GAT Schedule
- University of Lahore UOL Admissions 2021 Apply Online
- NUML University Admission Spring 2021 Form Download Online A...
- University of Lahore UOL Sports Based Admission 2021 Apply O...
- UOT University of Technology Nowshera Fall Admission 2021
- University of Peshawar UOP Admissions 2021