QIMS commitment to pursue academic excellence & advancement of medical knowledge for the aspiring youth of the Country and particularly for the province of Balochistan. The primary aim of the institute is to provide highly skilled medical doctors. Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences Qims MBBS Admission Fall for the year 2021 across the Pakistan.Students after passing intermediate exam with pre-medical discipline are strongly encouraged to apply in such sublime institution and get lavish platform as well. Complete information about the QIMS Eligibility fee structure prospectus and last date to apply is going to mention over here as given below.
1. Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Department of Community Medicine
2. Clinical Sciences
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Anesthesia
- Department of Otolaryngology /Head and Neck Surgery
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Gynaecology /Obstetrics
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Paediatric
- Department of Radiology
3. Department of Medical Education
This department will deal with curricular activities like syllabus, examinations, students’ records and continuing medical education.
Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences Qims MBBS Admission Fall 2021
- F.Sc (Pre Medical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent qualification as prescribed by PMDC.
- Student who have appeared in NUMS entry test held by NTS are eligble to apply.
- Entry test is mandatory,An alternative to entry test for expatriate students is provision od
- SAT-II examination score valid for two years from the date of the test with minimum 550 marks in each of three sciences subjects of which two must be Biology & Chemistry.
- IBCC equivalence in F.Sc with minimum 60% marks for foreign qualifications.
- Prospectus including application form is available at MCB Branch QIMS on Cash Payments of Rs.3000/-
- Candidates from other provinces can also download application form from QIMS Website and it must be accompanied by a bank draft of Rs.3000/- in favor of QIMS.
- All the inductions will be conducted according to the rules and regulations mentioned in the prospectus for the year 2021-18.
- Students are required to attach following attested documents with application form otherwise this will be rejected as well.
- Attested Copies of CNIC/Form B.
- Attested Passport size photographs.
- 2 Copies of Matriculation
- FSc or equivalence certificate
- Parents original Income Certificate from DC’s by their Dist Pay Slip/Pension book dully attested by Head of department.
- Copy of NUMS Medical Entrance Test Result.
Last Date to Apply:
Deadline for the Submission of Application is
9th October, 2021. For getting more updates regarding the merit list of Qims Quetta institute of medical Sciences fee structure keep in touch with us accordingly.
You Might Also Like
- DUET Karachi Admission Fall 2021 Entry Test Dates Apply Onli...
- PIEAS BS MS/M.Phil PhD Admission 2021 Open Apply Online
- Murree Lawrence College Ghora Gali Admission 2021 Prospectus
- AIOU Admission Schedule 2021 in Courses Inter BA BEd MA MEd ...
- Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2021 Entry Test Preparatio...
- Gomal University MBA MS/M.Phil Ph.D Admission 2021 Apply Onl...
- IUB Mphill/MS/PhD Admissions 2021 Eligibility Apply Online
- University of Peshawar UOP BA BSC B.TH Nursing Annual Admiss...
- NUMS MPH Admissions 2021 Apply Online Schedule Eligibility
- IQRA University IU Admissions 2021 Schedules Apply Online