The most reputable public sector institute Quaid-e-Azam University has announced the spring admissions 2022.It was established in July 1967 under the Act of National Assembly and started teaching and research programs for MS/MPhil degrees. So the students can apply for QAU Quaid-e-Azam University Admissions 2022. It was, however, gradually and later decided to offer Master’s, graduate, and now undergraduate programs. The University, for its international repute, faculty and programs attracts a large number of foreign students although it offers QAU Quaid-e-Azam University Admissions 2022 to a measured number of students from all regions of the country as it is a federal public sector university.
Now its plausible for you that spring admission for MS/M.Phill programs are being offered by the QAU against 16 years education respectively.
Important Dates of QAU Admissions 2022
- Last date to form submission: 22-09-2022
- Test date in qau: 24-09-2022
- Time of test: 11:00 AM on Saturday
QAU Quaid-e-Azam University Admissions 2022 MS/MPhil Spring
The admissions to courses leading to the degree of Master of Philosophy, abbreviated MPhil/MS are invited from all over Pakistan and admissions are made on the basis of merit. Eligible foreign students are admitted subject to a valid visa and NOC from HEC.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
- Shall possess an MA/MSc degree or its equivalent in the relevant discipline.
- Must obtained first division in MA/MSc or BA/BSc or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4-5 years degrees.
- Shall not have obtained third division in BA/BSc or MA or MSc.
- In case of a third division in FA/FSc, the candidate should have obtained first division in both BA/BSc and MA/MSc; or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4-5 years degrees.
- Provided that any of the conditions (ii) (iv) above may be relaxed by the Vice-Chancellor in case of a teacher of a university/college and or an employee of a research organization.
- Shall have passed NTS GAT-General/ GRE-General with at least 50% accumulative score.
- Anyone who has been rusticated or expelled by any University or College for misconduct or for use of unfair means in the examinations or any offence involving moral turpitude.
- Anyone who was admitted earlier to MPhil programmes but later was declared to have ceased to be a student of the University under these regulations.
- Anyone who is currently on the rolls of this or any other University.
- No application is accepted in the Admissions Section in person or via Post/Courier. After the expiration date, no online application option will be accessible in any way.
Procedure to Apply for Admission
- Each candidate shall make an application for admission in response to an advertisement by the University on a prescribed form alongwith documents required.
- The admissions to MPhil/MS programme are made on the basis of cumulative merit to be determined by the previous academic record, written test and interview, following the scheme given below:
Admission Marks Distribution
- Marks for Written Test = (40 or 50) &for interview=10(if conducted)
- Previous Academic Record = 50
- Total: 100
Previous Academic Record” Marks Distribution
- FSc (Max. 15)
- 45-49 05
- 50-54 07
- 55-59 09
- 60-64 11
- 65-69 13
- ≥70 15
BSc (Max. 17)
- 45-49 07
- 50-54 09
- 55-59 11
- 60-64 13
- 65-69 15
- ≥70- 17
MSc Annual System (Max. 18)
- 45-49 08
- 50-54 10
- 55-59 12
- 60-64 14
- 65-69 16
- ≥70 18
MSc Semester System (Max. 18)
- 50-54 04
- 55-59 06
- 60-64 08
- 65-69 10
- 70-74 12
- 75-79 14
- 80-84 16
- ≥85 18
BS (Hons) & all other 4- 5 years Degrees (Max. 35)
- 60-64 18
- 65-69 21
- 70-74 24
- 75-79 27
- 80-84 30
- ≥85 35
Note: (Fraction <0.40 shall be ignored and >0.50 shall be read as next whole number)
General Instrcutions of QAU
- Less than 45% marks in FSc, BSc, MSc Annual System; Less than 50% marks in MSc Semester System and Less than 60% marks in BS (Hons) & all other 4 to 5 years Degrees will be graded as zero marks.
- Written tests are normally held in the respective Department/School/Institute/Center according to the schedule announced.
- The admission to MPhill/MS is approved by the Advanced Studies and Research Board after a candidate has qualified a written test and interview and is recommended by the Selection Committee of the department/school/institute/centre concerned.
- The facility of hostel will be provided after availability of candidates.
- It is recommended that applicants fill in/opt for the subjects cautiously since once they have filled them, the subjects will be subject to the same selection process. Options will not be altered in any way.
- The applicant can choose up to three options of subjects on the Regular (R) or self Finance (S) or both bases within the same subject 3. (R) plus 3 (S) = 6.
- The candidates selected on their options will not be included in the following list; those who chose to deposit the dues/fees through self-finance have the same choices for the regular category.
- If the fee/dues are on regular seats or subject alternatives, the alternative options will be blocked or eliminated.
Admissions on Regular and Self-Finance Basis
- Admissions regularly (Normal Fee) are granted only by merit, subject to provincial/regional allocation of quotas.
- A few seats will be filled on a self-finance basis for all subjects mentioned above solely on merit, regardless of the provincial or regional quota.
- Merit is calculated as a ratio of 30:70, i.e., 30% weightage for scores of the Matriculation exam and 70 percent weightage for the HSSC marks, without giving any merit to the marks (s) during the Entry Test.
Reserved Seats for QAU Admissions 2022
Terms and conditions govern the number of reserved seats, and seats will be filled based on merit.
- Only those applicants are selected for admission into MS/MPhil programs that meet the eligibility requirements of the relevant Department and upon the submission of the required documents.
- Candidates who are already chosen on priority based on a merit basis (regular regularly) on the merit lists are not eligible to be considered for admission to reserved seats. However, if they are selected for a lower priority and have not paid the dues or fee within the time frame specified and deadline, the candidate will be required to be brought before the Admission Section to discuss their application for the reserved seat.
- If a person does not comply with the specified terms/conditions and fails to submit the required documents, they won’t be eligible for admission to an allocated seat.
- Admissions will be made based on the recommendations of the Admission Committee. Admission Committee
- Suppose several applicants for a department/discipline are less than 25. In that case, the Department will not be allowed to commence the classes, and the Admission Processing Fee @ Rs.2200/- will be refunded to the applicants admitted thereon accordingly.
- To avoid the hassle, candidates must submit all necessary documents using Online Admission within the stipulated time frame. The last day to upload any documents that are not uploaded, like Equivalence Certificates of IBCC Domicile, Equivalency Certificate, and so on. Together with the online submission of the fees of Rs.1000or more is August 10, 2022;
- The call letter and phone call must be separately made to be selected; applicants are advised to visit the QAU website regularly.
- If there is a cancellation or denial of entry, fees or dues will be reimbursed to applicants per the QAU cancellation policy.
- For more information about the advertisement, go to this page: QAU website
Contact Details of QAU
- Website: www.qau.edu.pk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: 092-51-90644062
You Might Also Like
- AIR University Admission Open 2022:
- Shalamar Nursing College Lahore Admissions Open 2022
- National University of Technology Admission 2022 Apply onlin...
- UOT University of Technology Nowshera Fall Admission 2022
- MUET Mehran University of Engineering & Technology Admi...
- University of Lahore Gujrat Campus Admission Fall 2022 Appli...
- University of Sialkot Admission Fall 2022 Application Form D...
- Bahria University Lahore Admission 2022 Form Online Apply La...
- Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Program 2022
- UET Peshawar Admissions Spring 2022 Application Form