We are Pleased to inform you that PHSA Provincial Health Services Academy (PHSA) Peshawar has offered admission against below mentioned disciplines respectively.PHSA is disciplined and well organized institution under the health department of KPK. Under this institution four Paramedical Training sub-bodies are functioning in Peshawar,Abbottabad,D.I.khan and Sawat.These Bodies are offering Pera-Medical Diploma Course comprising period of 2 years for the students of KPK and FATA as well.Applications are invited for the educational year of 2019. The Academy is open for both Public and Private Sector candidates.
Its short and long Courses give particular advantage of interaction and networking with Government sector particularly Health and also P&D, Finance, Rest of the Provincial as well as Federal Government.It is the only Institution for public sector promotion & Induction courses.
- Candidate must be Pakistani National.
- He/She must have KPK Domicile or FATA.
- With Respect to age Fresh Candidate must not exceed from the age of 30 years while for In-Service candidate there is maximum limit is 45 years respectively.
- Education must have matric with Science with at least 50%marks with science subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology accordingly.
Additional Educational Qualification:-
- FSc Pre-Medical (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
- Hafiz e Quran shall be awarded extra 20 marks.
- Matric score shall be calculated with 30% weight-age.
PHSA Peshawar KPK Admissions 2019 NTS Application Form Eligibility Written Test Preparation
- Admission shall truly based upon NTS Test,candidates education and Educational capability.
During Training Candidates shall not be admissible to training at anywhere else.
Candidate are advised to provide permanent contact number in admission form so that they could be communicated for interview.
No TA/DA shall be given to candidates for test and interview.
- Errors and omissions wont be exempted as well.
- Candidate must attach DMC Matric/FSc certificate,domicile and computerized CNIC with Admission form.
- Disable candidates should provide medical certicate from Social welfare department.
- Departmental employees children are required to dispatch service certificate of their parents with application.
- Orginal testimonials are required to bring with you at the time of Interview.
- No TA/DA shall be given for test/Interview.
How to Apply?
To Download Application Form:- Please Click Here
Last Date To Apply:-
Deadline for the submission of Application for Provincial health services Academy Admission is 17th August, 2019. For Getting more information about NTS test date, results, answer keys keep in touch with us as well.
Online Written Test Preparation of PHSA Admission
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2019
- Comsat University Lahore Campus 2019 Admission & Dates ...
- University of Education UE Latest MS/M.Phill PhD Spring Admi...
- University of Sialkot Admission Fall 2019 Application Form D...
- University of Lahore Gujrat Campus Admission Fall 2019 Appli...
- Pakistan Marine Academy PMA Admission 2019-2020 Entry Test S...
- University of Peshawar UOP Admissions 2019
- IUB Mphill/MS/PhD Admissions 2019 Eligibility Apply Online
- DUET Karachi Admission Fall 2019 Entry Test Dates Apply Onli...
- AIOU Admission Schedule 2019 in Courses Inter BA BEd MA MEd ...