The Pakistan Marine Academy (PMA) is offering admissions in its Nautical (Deck) and Engineering Cadets 56th batch for session 2019-2020. So all the individuals who are interested in joining PMA via any of the offered program and think that they are suitable for it, can become part of the selection procedure by submitting their application form to the authorized department till. Below on this page we have discussed complete information about the registration process, eligibility criteria and selection procedure.Pakistan Marine Acadmy PMA Admission Forms are going to dispatched on this page
Who can Apply:
- Unmarried Male and Female of Pakistani Nationality holders.
- Age Limit is maximum 20 year.
- Higher Secondary School certificate, FSc (Pre-engineering) or equivalent with at least second division.
- Result waiting candidates can also apply.
Distribution of Seats:
- Open Merit: Total 150 seats with 75 for Nautical and 75 for Engineering
- Self-Financing: Total 20 seats with 10 for Nautical and 10 for Engineering
Form Submission Process:
The interested individuals can obtain the prospectus and application form from PMA new entry office or can also download online from the official website.
Pakistan Marine Academy PMA Admission 2019-2020 Form NTS Test Schedule Eligibility Criteria
- Written Entry Test Date: 9th September, 2018
Once the registration process has been completed, a written examination will take place at Sukkur, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Lahore, Multan, Karachi and Peshawar.
The candidate must score at least 45% marks in order to be considered eligible for further procedure. After the test, a short list of candidates will be issued who will then undergo a medical examination at Combined Military Hospital. While the final selection will be made upon the basis of Entry Test and FSc/equivalent degree marks.
Degree/Certificate on Training Completion:
The finally selected candidates will receive a two year residential training at the academy after which they will be granted a Ship Management/Marine Engineering Associte degree from NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi and a course certificate from PMA.