We are Pleased to inform you that Lawrence College Ghora Gali admissions for the year of 2019 have been announced. Admissions are granted to qualifying candidates in Junior School Class I, Preparatory School Class V, Senior School Class VIII and Intermediate Year I. If vacancies arise in other classes, they are advertised and filled after the test and interview.Sir Henry Lawrence was the force behind the Lawrence Schools of South Asia. He was born in 1806 in Ceylon (presently Sri Lanka) and educated at Folye College Derry and then Addiscombe Military Seminary. He joined the East India Company, rising to the rank of Brigadier General in the Bengal Artillery.Applications for admission to the Lawrence College are follow a definitive procedure for admission. The following points may please be kept in mind when submitting an application.
- Our regular intake of about 50 boys (age 5 ½ – 6 ½ years) in class I only.
- Besides our regular intake in class I, we usually have vacancies in classes II to VIII and filled through test and interview held in November every year.
- Admission forms duly completed should be submitted by the 15th November ever year.
- Date of test/interviews will be communicated on receipt of your application form and centre will be allotted after scrutiny of applications.
- Tests are held in Pakistan at Lawrence College, Murree and Lahore.
- Regular classes of the selected students commence in the month of March.
- The College prepares boys for the secondary (Matric), Higher Secondary (Intermediate) and GCE ‘O’ Level Examinations.
Murree Lawrence College Ghora Gali Admission 2019 Prospectus
Procedure to Apply:-
- In Pakistan: On receipt of Demand Draft/Postal Order of Rs. 1500/– only in favour of Principal Lawrence College Murree, NBP Ghora Gali Branch-0692.
- Collect from School: Rs. 1000/- only (cash).
- Downloaded form is also acceptable with Demand Draft of Rs.1500/-
- Age Limits for New Admission
- Class I 5.5 – 6.5
- Class II 6.5 – 7.5
- Class III 7.5 – 8.5
- Class IV 8.5 – 9.5
Lawrence College Ghora Gali Fee Structure
|Term||Junior (I-IV)||Prep (V-VII)||Senior (VIII-X)||Senior (XI-XII)|
|1st (Jan-Apr)||PKR 114444/-||PKR 122910/-||PKR 126834/-||PKR 129698/-|
|2nd (May-Aug)||PKR 194408/-||PKR 208464/-||PKR 213456/-||PKR 216320/-|
|3rd (Sep-Dec)||PKR 194408/-||PKR 208464/-||PKR 213456/-||PKR 216320/-|
|Total (Per Annum)||PKR 503260/-||PKR 539838/-||PKR 553746/-||PKR 562338/-|
Charges at the time of Admission:
Admission Fee (Non Refundable): PKR 25,000/-
College Development Fee (Non Refundable): PKR 30,000/-
Security Fee (Refundable): PKR 40,000/-
Total: PKR 95,000/-
- At Lawrence College,Ghora Gali,Muree at 10:00hrs.
Entry Test Subjects:
- English,Math,Urdu for Class I-VII,VIII/O level Applicants.
Conditions relating to unpaid fees, notice, deposits for overseas pupils, confidentiality and other matters may be obtained from the School on request. Parents/Guardians are notified of any changes in the fee structure.
Last Date to Apply or submission of Form is 10th May,2019. For getting more updates regarding test schedule result merit list keep in touch with us as well.