King Edward Medical College is a medical university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Founded in 1860, the university is named after the Edward VII. The KEMU Lahore is the reputable school of medicine, transferring medical knowledge and delivers qualified skilled doctors and gives them training in its linked center named as Mayo Hospital. This is the most famous school in the Pakistan.
The institute is running various departments and centers of medicines such as basic science department, medical and allied department, surgery and providing knowledge on Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Mphil and PHD level under the highly competent and professional scientists and teaching faculty. King Edward Medical College Lahore 4 years BSC (Hons) degree courses admission 2019 is now opened for the willing students.
- A certificate of good moral character.
- Attested 4 photocopies of Provisional Certificate or result card of last examination.
- Attested 4 photocopies of matriculation certificate.
- Attested 4 photocopies of Intermediate Certificate.
- Attested 4 photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card.
- Attested 4 Photocopies of father Computerized National Identity Card.
- Attested 4 photocopies Domicile Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Hafiz-e-Quran Sanad (where applicable)
- 5 attested passport sized photographs.
Number of Seats are as follow:
|SR.NO||PROGRAM TITLES||NO.OF SEATS|
|1||Medical Laboratory Technology||15|
|2||Operation Theater Technology||15|
|7||Orthotics & Prosthetics Technology||08|