Nishtar Medical College is a public medical school located in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan. It is named after Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar. Applications are invited by the students to admission in the BSc programmed for the session of 2020 in Nishtar Medical College Multan. The admissions are started from 1st October till 30th October. Its complete details related to the application form, eligibility criteria and last date of test is mentioned below.
College of Nursing is the only nursing college of south Punjab. The foundation stone of this college was laid by Lieutenant Gen Muhammad Afzal Muzaffar, (the then Corps Commander of Multan) on 13th June, 2005. It took almost 5 years to complete the building and establish the infrastructure of this college. Now the College of Nursing, Nishtar Hospital, Multan is ready for the enrollment of first batch of 4 year B.Sc.N / Generic Nursing.
The New College of Nursing is a way for graduate nurses to achieve the desired outcomes for higher education and quality assurance in health care system. The College is equipped with all the latest educational learning resources, enthusiastic faculty and supporting staff. The B.Sc. N degree programme will furnish nurses with the advanced concepts in nursing. It will prepare nurses who can provide evidence-based practice, critical thinkers and leaders in the prevention of illness and promotion of health in community. Graduates of this program will have the opportunity to pursue advanced studies such as the master’s degree and Ph.D.
The elegant three storied building of College of Nursing is located in the premises of Nishtar Hospital, Multan and is adjacent to the nursing hostel building.
Admission schedule is usually advertised in press in September each year and new classes start in January each year.
Academic programme Of College of Nursing
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N)
This is a four years programme, leading to eligibility licensure as a Registered Nurse and simultaneous (synchronize) achievement of a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. The programme equips students with knowledge, skills and attitude needed to practice nursing. It is designed to prepare clinical and teaching knowledgeable nurses. This programme enables nurses to utilize critical thinking when providing holistic care to the patients and participate as change agents in nursing practice and education in health care system.
- F.Sc. pre-medical with minimum marks of 55% from a recognized Board.
- Age : Maximum age: 25 years
- Gender : Female
- Domicile : Punjab
Note: Admission criteria, rules and regulations imposed by Pakistan Nursing Council and University of Health Sciences will be strictly observed. Interview will be conducted on the date and time as decided by the College of Nursing, Nishtar Hospital, Multan.
Only the following candidates are eligible for getting admission 2020 in Nishtar Medical College NMC Multan who has qualified the following eligibility points.
- Those candidates who have qualified the FSc. Pre Medical From any BISE.
- Candidates should Secure minimum 50% marks in F. Sc pre Medical or Equivalent examinations
- Only the female candidates are eligible for getting admission
- Candidate’s Martial Status should be Unmarried
- Those candidates who have the domicile of Punjab Province
You Might Also Like
- Army Medical College AMC Entry Test 2020 Schedule Registrati...
- How Apply AMC Admission 2020 Registration Eligibility Requir...
- Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2020 Apply Online
- Army Medical Colleges AMC Entry Test Schedule 2020 Dates for...
- Jamia Tur Rasheed Admission 2020 NTS Test for Ola & Tam...
- Government College University GCU Lahore Admissions 2020 App...
- Cadet College Bhurban Admission Entry Test 2020 Results Onli...
- Military College Jhelum Admission 2021 Entry Test Online Pre...
- Cadet College Murree Admission 2020 Entry Test Online Prepar...
- Post Graduate College Of Nursing Punjab Lahore Admissions 20...