[ Important Note ]
Pakistan Army announced the Dates Schedule of Join Pak Army as Medical cadet for 44th MBBS 22nd BDS Course.There two ways to register one is online Registration and other is at AS&RCs.
Registration Last Dates: 3rd June 2019 to 01 July 2019 (Last Date)
Preliminary Test Date: 10th July 2019 to 19 July 2019.
Some Important links for Online Registration and roll no slips download here
AMC Entry Test 2020 Registration Online Here
AMC Entry Test 2020 Roll Slips Download here
Army Medical Colleges AMC Entry Test 2020 Results Merit List for Selected Candidates for MBBS and BDS Course will be updated here Stay in Touch with Gotest this page Thanks.
On this page below, we will be discussing complete details related to the procedure through which a person can join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet in Army Medical College (AMC) and CMH Lahore Medical College. As per official announcement, the registration process for this purpose began on this month and is scheduled to be complete in end of, 2020. The option of both online registration through internet and at the Army Selection & Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) have been given so that the interested candidates can select the one as per their ease.
Academics / Military Training:
- MBBS Course: 5 years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi or CMH Lahore Medical College
- BDS Course: 4 years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi
- Military Training: 22 x weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at PMA Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
But prior to taking any step for registration, all the interested individuals should first take a look at the eligibility criteria needed to be met by every candidate in order to take part in the further selection process.
- Age: 17 to 21 years
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Education: FSc (Pre-medical) with minimum 70% marks or equivalent
- Minimum Height: 5’-4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2020 Application Form CMH & Army Medical College Form Online Apply Last Date Eligibility
Candidates can get themselves registered for this purpose either online through the official Pakistan Army recruitment website or by visiting the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Both these options have been made available so that the candidates can choose the either one as per their ease. Not only the form submission can be done online but also the roll no. slips for preliminary tests as well as other important updates will also be provided online through the website.
After the successful completion of registrations, the preliminary tests will began that will continue from 18th July to 29th July, 2017. The preliminary tests will consist of the following four stages.
- Entry Test
- Written/ Intelligence/ Personality Test
- Physical Test
- Preliminary Medical Test
Interested candidates (Local and Foreign) should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum 60% marks in Intermediate (Pre-Medical).
- Local Candidates must have appeared in NUMS / HEC ETC / UHS / Provincial Entry Test.
- Foreign Candidates can apply either on the basis of SAT-II (Min 550 marks in each subject) or NUMS Entry Test or Provincial Entry Test. However, best score will be considered for merit calculation.
Eligible Candidates can purchase a prospectus (Rs 3000/-) from the campus. After purchasing the prospectus, candidates will have to fill the form online from the below mentioned link. Candidates short listed on merit will be called for interviews. However, the interview will have no effect on the merit.
All these preliminary tests will be conducted one by one and it would be compulsory for all applicants to clear them at least according to minimum requirements. Any candidate failing to clear some stage of the selection process will be eliminated immediately and won’t be allowed to appear in the further selection process.
With the completion to preliminary tests conduction, the candidates will be shortlist who will then receive notice for intelligence/ personality test interviews by the GHQ Selection Board at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance during the whole process and those candidates will have to sign a bond with the Pak Army for a minimum period of 13 years.
You Might Also Like
- Army Medical College AMC Entry Test 2020 Schedule Registrati...
- How Apply AMC Admission 2020 Registration Eligibility Requir...
- Army Medical Colleges AMC Entry Test Schedule 2020 Dates for...
- Jamia Tur Rasheed Admission 2020 NTS Test for Ola & Tam...
- Government College University GCU Lahore Admissions 2020 App...
- Cadet College Bhurban Admission Entry Test 2020 Results Onli...
- Military College Jhelum Admission Entry Test Online Preparat...
- Cadet College Murree Admission 2020 Entry Test Online Prepar...
- Post Graduate College Of Nursing Punjab Lahore Admissions 20...
- Military College Murree Admission Entry Test 2020