The Cadet College Lahore one the Best Cadet College in Pakistan and Here Many candidates prepared for the Military Forces and Pass out So it you are Interested that your children should join the Pakistan Paramilitary Forces so you must admit them in the Cadet College Lahore Then they should be able for the Paramilitary force.
Because the Paramilitary Forces are very hard skilled and Cadet Colleges teach the Military skills to their Candidates and they can get their dreams very easily because of the Cadet colleges.
So here we are providing you the Testing service for the Preparation of Cadet College Entrance test because the Cadet colleges major Requirement is Entrance test and if your children will pass the entry test then they will be chosen for the Cadet college admission. So you must recommend your kids for the preparation here.
Online Entry Test for All Cadet Colleges of Pakistan
Paper Pattern, MCQs and Specimen
Cadet Colleges Written/Physical Test Interview
Cadet Colleges Entry Test Past Papers sample Model Specimen
Cadet Colleges Math Online Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges Math Online Entry Test 2
Cadet Colleges English Singular Plural Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Singular Plural Entry Test 2
Cadet Colleges English Word Forms Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Opposite Word Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Opposite Word Entry Test 2
Cadet Colleges English Fill in the Blank Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Fill in the Blank Entry Test 2
Cadet Colleges English Correct Use of Tenses Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Correct Incorrect Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Preposition Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Preposition Entry Test 2
Schedule & Eligibility
- Selection Tests are conducted in March, August and December catering for the Academic Schedule all over the country for classes and eligibility given here under:
- Kindergarten Cadets : Grade K.G to IV Age 5 to 10 years
- Junior Cadets : Grade V to VII Age 10 to 12 years
- Senior Cadets : Grade VIII, IX, X & XI Age 12 to 16 years
Note: Physical appearance of the candidates must correspond with the age declared in the application form
- Number of seats for admission to various classes are restricted.
Admission is subject to qualifying the Selection & Placement Test / Interview, Aptitude /Placement Test / Interview.
- Aptitude / Placement test will be conducted in presence of the parents.
- No certificate of examination is accepted. Admission is granted in keeping with the Level of Knowledge and competence of the candidate.
SELECTION TEST AND INTERVIEW CENTRES
Selection Test and interviews are normally held at the following Centres:
Note: In case it is not feasible to hold the Entrance/Selection Test and Interview at any one of the centers mentioned above, the candidate of that center may be asked to appear at Lahore or any other center.
- Application form and prospectus can be purchased from the Administration Block for Rs.200/- by hand and for Rs.300/- by post.
- Parents applying for admission of their wards must submit following information along with a hand written application stating:-
Name, Nature of Business and Monthly Income of Parent/ Guardian.
- Department, Designation and name of concern (if in Govt. or Private Service).
- Detailed residential & office address with telephone numbers.
- Class for which applied and name of previous school.
- School leaving certificate/ transfer certificate.
- Birth certificate / form “B” of NIC registration.
- Computerized National Identity Card of Parents & Guardians.
- Copies of NIC of relatives authorized to meet Cadets along with an authority letter.
- 2 X Passport- size Photographs of Cadet.
- Bank Draft for Rs. 500/- for College Prospectus & Postage and for Rs. 5000/- for Registration/Placement Test in favour of The Principal, “The Leaders’! Officers’ Training Academy & Cadet College Lahore.
- Laboratory Test Reports stating :-
- Blood Group of Cadet.
- Allergy Test for sulpha drugs/ penicillin.
- Immunization/Inoculation/ Vaccination record.
- X-Rays Chest P/A view.
- Hematology: Blood CP & ESR
- Serology: HBs Ag & Anti HCV.
- Selected Cadets will be deemed admitted after qualifying Placement Test and Payment of dues as per rules.