The admissions are now open for MBBS and BDS programs at Army Medical Colleges (AMC). So if you are interested in seeking admission in one of the top medical college of Pakistan than you should submit your application form to the relevant department as soon as possible.
Once you have submitted the application form than all the candidates will have to appear in Army Medical College entry test 2018 and only successful candidates in the entry test will move further in the admission process while others will be eliminated. All of our visitors can check the complete AMC entry test 2018 schedule dates for MBBS and BDS.
The Army Medical College (AMC) was established in 1977 and in the beginning the college was affiliated with Quaid-i-Azam for awarding the degree of MBBS but later it got affiliation with National University of Science and technology (NUST) to awards MBBS and Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS).
- Educational Qualification
- FSc (Premedical) with 70% marks.
‘A’ and ‘0’ level candidates will have to obtain an equivalent certificate from inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height
- Males. 5 ft 4 inch (162.5cm)
- Females. 4ft 8 inch (145 cm
- Visual Standards and Weight
- Should be according to the standards acceptable for commission in the Army.
The College is authorized 14 Professors, 14 Associate Professors and 30 Assistant Professors as per the requirements of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. The college, at present, is one of the best medical institutes of the country having most qualified teachers both in Basic Sciences and Hospital Division.
Army Medical College offers following courses in conformity with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council:-
- MBBS (5 years duration)
- BDS (4 1/2 years duration)
AMC Entry Test 2017 Dates Schedule:
- Online registration for Entry Test opens Sun, 02 July 2017
- Last date for online registration Mon, 31 July 2017
- Entry Test Date Sun, 27 Aug 2017
- Entry Test Fee Rs. 3000/-
- Application for Admissions (Army Medical College, Rawalpindi) Mon, 11 Sep – Fri, 29 Sep 2017
- Display of 1st Merit List (Army Medical College, Rawalpindi) Mon, 23rd Oct 2017
- Display of 2nd Merit List (Army Medical College, Rawalpindi) Tuesday 31st Oct 2017
- Commencement of session (Army Medical College, Rawalpindi) Mon, 04 Dec 2017
The college provides all kind of facilities to its students like laboratories, well equipped lecture rooms, hostel and sports ground etc. For the sake of getting admission in AMC, candidates must fulfill a certain eligibility criteria that consists of qualification, age and height so make sure you fulfill that criteria before applying for admission otherwise it will be just a waste of time as you will not be granted a admission.
You can check and download the complete Army Medical College AMC entry test 2018 schedule for admission in MBBS and BDS from this page without any trouble. The entry test will consist of four subjects which are English, Biology, Physics ad Chemistry. So make sure that you prepare for the test in the best possible way as this is a very big opportunity for seeking admission and you surely don’t want to miss it.
After passing the entrance test, the candidates will also have to clear intelligence test, medical test and interview in order to confirm their seat in MBBS or BDS at Army Medical College (AMC). The AMC entry test 2018 is available above and if you still have require some relevant information, you can leave your query in the comments section and we will provide you further guidance.