[ Important Note]
UET Peshar Entry test 2020 all important information about dates application sumbmission test patterns and Results announced as below.
Entrance Test online Registration available form: 08-06-2020
Deadline for online registration: 30-06-2020
Last Date Extended: 03 July 2020 .
Test Date: 07 July 2020 Sunday (08:00 AM)
Result of Entry Test: 08 July 2020 .
Answer key Available: 07 July 2020 (Test Date Midnight).
- Deposit Registration Fee Rs.2500/- in any branch of United Bank Limited (UBL) in UET account number 205505522 on bank Challan available there.
- They will give you a computerized bank receipt after successfull deposit.
- Once you have that receipt, visit this page for online form filling.
- Once your payment is verified online, you will have to upload your Picture and Domicile.
- Provide your personal and academic information.
- Test center will be allotted to you as per your information provided.
- Get print of your ADMIT CARD in final step, keep it safe, and bring it on test day.
- No ATM or Account transfer is accepted.
- Please enter SEQ No., branch code and transaction date as per your receipt.
- Do not share your receipt details with anyone. University will not be responsible for misuse of your bank receipt.
|Center||Test Venue||Roll No Range|
|Kohat||Rehman Castle, Opposite RTC, Pindi Road Kohat||60001 to 61000|
|D.I. Khan||Riwaj Marquee, University Road D.I. Khan||40001 to 45100|
|Abbottabad||Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad||30001 to 35100|
|Malakand||University of Malakand, Malakand||70001 to 75100|
|Peshawar Center-1||Marbella Cave, Canal Warsak Road, Peshwar||00001 to 01824|
|Peshawar Center-2||Grandeur Lounge, Cnal Warsak Road, Peshawar||01825 to 02688|
|Peshawar Center-3||Shiraz Arena, Deans Trader Center, Peshawar||02689 to 04344|
|Peshawar Center-4||Grand Place, Nasirpur Railwa Station, GT Road Peshawar||04345 to 054596|
|Peshawar Center-5||The Bells, Opposite Islamia College Peshawar||05497 to 06000|
|Mardan||Center-1: llyas Grace Maarquee, Mardan||50001 to 51584|
|Mardan||Center-2: Sheltons Memories, Mardan||51585 to 60000|
|Swat||Sawat Medical College & Khadee Banquet Hall, Sawat|
Who May Appear in UET Engineering Entry Test 2020
1- There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
2- It is informed that as per Pakistan Engineering Council regulations, candidates having the following qualification are only eligible to apply into various undergraduate engineering programs.
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- Intermediate with Physicsand Mathematics with CS or Statistics as the third subject or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- B.Sc.(such that F.Sc is in Pre-Engineering with first division);Or
- Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent foreign qualification.
Entry Test Guidelines
a. Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available at web link http://www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk/
b. The area of skills to be tested shall include: (i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject-30%;
c. Candidates with Pre-medical background will be examined in Physics-30%, English-10%, Chemistry-30% and Biology-30%.
d. The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English& Statistics and (d) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
e. Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech.applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
UET Peshawar is a well known engineering University of Pakistan producing intellectual engineers every year. The university is striving to achieve higher level with every passing day. UET Peshawar offers wide array of undergraduate Engineering admissions every year. Following the Engineering programs offered by UET Peshawar.UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 can be keenly observed below
- Bsc Agricultural Engineering
- Bsc Civil Engineering
- Bsc Chemical Engineering
- Bsc Electrical Engineering
- Bsc Mechanical Engineering
- Bsc Mining Engineering
- Bsc Industrial Engineering
- Bsc Computer System Engineering
- Bsc Mechatronics Engineering
UET Peshawar Entrance test 2020 :
Online Applications are invited for Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science & Bachelor of Architecture programmes of the University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar. The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Educational Testing and valuation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Candidates must appear in the Entrance Test conducted by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Peshawar for Academic Session 2017. UET Peshawar Entry Test 2017 is valid for one academic year only.
UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure Apply Online Schedule Time Dates Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
How to apply for entrance test?
- Online entry test form is available at , candidates have to submit entry test fee of Rs.1500/- (non refundable) in any branch of United Bank Ltd throughout Pakistan. Account title is UET admission fee and account number is 205505522.
- On successful fee deposit, candidate will receive a receipt having 9 digits transaction number, 4 digits bank branch code and date of transaction. The information will be used as authentication key to online registration form. On successful submission of online registration, candidate will get online entrance test card having his/her Roll Number and test center printed on it.
- The Entrance Test will be held at Peshawar, Abbottabad and Swat simultaneously.
Eligibility criteria for BSc engineering programs:
- a) Candidates must have appeared in the entrance test conducted by ETEA, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in 2020 .
- b) Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks, are eligible to apply for entrance test.
- c) Candidates who have passed three years Post Martic Diploma of Associate Engineer or B-Tech (Pass) Examination and have obtained at-least 60% un-adjusted marks are also eligible to apply for entrance test.
- d) Candidates who have appeared in Part-II of Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination or 3-year Diploma in Associate Engineer or B-Tech (Pass) examination and are awaiting their results, are also eligible to appear in entrance test. All other admission conditions will be applicable.
Online Admission Registration Guide:
Every year UET Peshawar invites online application for the eligible students of KPK/Fata domiciled for admission in undergraduate engineering degree programs. Application forms can be obtained from the university website on the bases of open merit/self finance/reserved seats schemes by payment of given amount. Admission application forms are also available from the university campus.
Deposit cash Rs. 2500/ for open merit and Rs 200 from self finance application processing fee in any branch of UBL in UET account number 205505522 throughout Pakistan.
The application forms for admission against open merit and self finance schemes will be filled in online. Following documents must be uploaded online for final submission. Remember incomplete forms will not be entertained.
Required documents to be uploaded:
- Secondary School DMC/O level
- Intermediate Part 1 &2/ DAE part 1 & 2/A level DMC
- DAE Part 3 DMC
- Additional math certificate (if any)
- Domicile Certificate
For further information contact:
Director of Admissions UET Peshawar
UET Peshawar Entry Test Online Preparation
|English Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Math Quizzes|
|Islamic Quizzes||Biology Quizzes||Chemistry Quizzes|
|Physics Quizzes||Computer Quizzes||General science|
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...
- PU Lahore Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure Sched...