[ Important Note]
UET Peshar Entry test 2020 all important information about dates application submission test patterns and Results announced as below.
Entrance Test online Registration available form:
Deadline for online registration:
Last Date Extended:
03 July 2019.
07 July 2019 Sunday (08:00 AM)
Result of Entry Test:
08 July 2019.
Answer key Available:
07 July 2019 (Test Date Midnight).
- Deposit Registration Fee Rs.2500/- in any branch of United Bank Limited (UBL) in UET account number 205505522 on bank Challan available there.
- They will give you a computerized bank receipt after successfull deposit.
- Once you have that receipt, visit this page for online form filling.
- Once your payment is verified online, you will have to upload your Picture and Domicile.
- Provide your personal and academic information.
- Test center will be allotted to you as per your information provided.
- Get print of your ADMIT CARD in final step, keep it safe, and bring it on test day.
- No ATM or Account transfer is accepted.
- Please enter SEQ No., branch code and transaction date as per your receipt.
- Do not share your receipt details with anyone. University will not be responsible for misuse of your bank receipt.
|Center||Test Venue||Roll No Range|
|Kohat||Rehman Castle, Opposite RTC, Pindi Road Kohat||60001 to 61000|
|D.I. Khan||Riwaj Marquee, University Road D.I. Khan||40001 to 45100|
|Abbottabad||Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad||30001 to 35100|
|Malakand||University of Malakand, Malakand||70001 to 75100|
|Peshawar Center-1||Marbella Cave, Canal Warsak Road, Peshwar||00001 to 01824|
|Peshawar Center-2||Grandeur Lounge, Cnal Warsak Road, Peshawar||01825 to 02688|
|Peshawar Center-3||Shiraz Arena, Deans Trader Center, Peshawar||02689 to 04344|
|Peshawar Center-4||Grand Place, Nasirpur Railwa Station, GT Road Peshawar||04345 to 054596|
|Peshawar Center-5||The Bells, Opposite Islamia College Peshawar||05497 to 06000|
|Mardan||Center-1: llyas Grace Maarquee, Mardan||50001 to 51584|
|Mardan||Center-2: Sheltons Memories, Mardan||51585 to 60000|
|Swat||Sawat Medical College & Khadee Banquet Hall, Sawat|
Who May Appear in UET Engineering Entry Test 2020
1- There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
2- It is informed that as per Pakistan Engineering Council regulations, candidates having the following qualification are only eligible to apply into various undergraduate engineering programs.
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- Intermediate with Physicsand Mathematics with CS or Statistics as the third subject or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- B.Sc.(such that F.Sc is in Pre-Engineering with first division);Or
- Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent foreign qualification.
Entry Test Guidelines
a. Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available at web link http://www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk/
b. The area of skills to be tested shall include: (i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject-30%;
c. Candidates with Pre-medical background will be examined in Physics-30%, English-10%, Chemistry-30% and Biology-30%.
d. The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English& Statistics and (d) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
e. Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech.applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
We are Pleased to inform you that UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule has been announced with immediate effect as applications for admission in Bachelor of Computer Science, B.Sc Engineering and Bachelor of Architecture programs have been invited by University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar and all the interested candidates can get themselves registered for the written entry test online by visiting www.enggenttrancetest.pk. Below we have provided the complete UET Peshawar ECAT entrance test 2017 schedule and eligibility criteria which is compulsory for every applicant to fulfill in order to become eligible for appearing in the entrance exam.
According to the announcement made by the authorized department of UET Peshawar, the online registration for entry test will began from 16 May and will close on 24 June. In order to ensure the transparency and fairness in entrance exam, the responsibility of conducting the written test has been given to Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Any candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, FATA or Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan) and wants to seek admission in any Engineering program of University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar and its satellite campuses on reserved quotas, non-subsidized scheme, open merit or reciprocal basis must appear in the entry test. According to the announced schedule, the written exam will be held 17 July, 2020 simultaneously at all test centres while the complete result will also be declared in the same month. Further detail regarding UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule is being given as followed.
UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
In order to become eligible for UET Peshawar ECAT entrance test, the interested candidates are required to fulfill some certain requirements which have been mentioned below:
- Applicant must have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized board or equivalent examination overseas with at least 60% un-adjusted marks with combination of subjects listed at serial no. 4
- Candidates who have appeared in Intermediate Part-II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting for result can also apply.
- Candidates who have passed three-years post-matric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech exam and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks are eligible for Entrance Test against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only (not for open merit seats).
- Applicant must have passed intermediate with following combination of subjects:
- For all Engineering & Non-Engineering programs: Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
- For Computer Systems Engg, Computer Science, Computer Software Egg and Architecture: Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics
The University of Engineering & Technology Entrance Test will be held at Abbottabad, Swat, DI Khan and Peshawar simultaneously. Applicants who have appeared in various Boards (BISE’s) will be allocated Test Centres as follows:
- Abbottabad /AJK & Gilgit Baltistan Boards : Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad Centre
- DIKhan & Bannu Boards : DIKhan Centre
- Swat & Malakand Boards : Swat Centre
- Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat Boards : Peshawar Centre
- Federal and all other Boards :: To appear in any centre
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...
- PU Lahore Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure Sched...