[Important Note ]
UET Entry Test 2020 all important information about dates application submission test patterns and Results announced as below.
UET Engineering Combined Entry Test 2020 Dates Time and Centers List
Test Date: Expected July 2020 (10:00 AM)
Entry Test Token Available: 10th June 2020 to 2nd July 2020
Last Date of Admit Card:
3rd July 2019
Application Filling Last Date:
10th June 2020 to 2nd July 2019 (8:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
Result Of Entry Test: Expected July 2020
Answer key Available: Expected in July 2020 (Test Date Midnight)
Results and Answer keys available here on this page please check at GoTest on Test day.
Details Information about UET Entry Test 2020 follow here.
The test will be held on Expected in 07-2020 at 10.00 A.M. simultaneously at the following Test centers:
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, G. T. Road, Lahore Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Kala Shah Kaku Campus Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Ph #051-9047412.
- International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad Ph #051-9019465.
- College of Engineering& Technology, Baha-ud-din Zakariya University, Multan Ph #061-9210051.
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph # 061-9220012 ext 4444.
- College of Engineering, Islamia University, Bahawalpur Ph #062-9255474.
- Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan Ph #068-5882433.
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad Ph #041-9220355-7 ext 142.
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat Ph #053-3643331.
- Government College of Technology, Rasul Ph #0546-553216.
- Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Technology, Mianwali Ph.#0459-371001, 0459-371111.
- Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering and Technology, 6 KM Pakpattan Road, Sahiwal Ph.#040-4501385.
Who May Appear in UET Engineering Entry Test 2020
1- There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
2- It is informed that as per Pakistan Engineering Council regulations, candidates having the following qualification are only eligible to apply into various undergraduate engineering programs.
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- Intermediate with Physicsand Mathematics with CS or Statistics as the third subject or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- B.Sc.(such that F.Sc is in Pre-Engineering with first division);Or
- Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent foreign qualification;Or
DAE, B.Tech. (Pass), or any Equivalent Examination.List of disciplines of DAE and B.Tech (Pass) eligible to apply into engineering and engineering technology programs is available at web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
Availability of Entry Test Tokens
Entry Test tokens will be available from the designated HBL branches on payment of Rs 700/-from 10th June 2020 to 2nd July 2020 . Detailed instructions about logging into the UET admission portal using the token number are given on the token.
Submission of Application and Receipt of Admit Card
Applications will only be received on-line and candidates are not required to visit any test center. The admit card will also be printed on-line by the candidate from web portal. Following steps are to be followed for receipt of Admit Card.
A- Fill the Entry Test application on-line by logging into the web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk with the help of the token serial number and token number. After filling the necessary information, you will be asked to upload your recent passport size colored photograph with light background (Picture format JPEG or GIF, Max File upto 1.0 MB) and choose a test center. Your admit card would be generated immediately.
B- .Kindly ensure that a proper photograph with light background is uploaded. This photograph will become a future referenceas part of official record. The applicant cannot change the photograph after printing of Admit Card.
C- Last date for data entry and generation of ADMIT CARD on-line is 3rd July 2020 . Reprint of Admit Cards is permitted until the day of the test.
a.The LAST DATE for purchase of tokens from designated branches is Tuesday02-07-2020 .Whereas the LAST DATE for receipt of Admit Cards is 3rd July 2020 .
b.Result of Combined Entry Test will be declared, insha ALLAH, on 21-07-2020 (Midnight) and will be available at web portal http://admission.uet.edu.pk. However,the key for self-marking shall be uploaded on the website at midnight on test date.
Entry Test Guidelines
a. Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available at web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
b. The area of skills to be tested shall include: (i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject-30%;
c. Candidates with Pre-medical background will be examined in Physics-30%, English-10%, Chemistry-30% and Biology-30%.
d. The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English& Statistics and (d) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
e. Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech.applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
The oldest Engineering University in Pakistan, University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore is still going very strong and is regularly producing top professionals of the country in various fields through its outstanding teaching methods and educational quality.
Established in 1921 by the British Government, UET now has 4 satellite campuses, 19 research centres, over 10,000 students, around 900 faculty members and offers 25 undergraduate and 55 postgraduate degree programs in various fields. Due to its quality and excellence, University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore is now ranked among top 10 engineering universities in Pakistan by Higher Education Commission (HEC) and at 345th position among the top universities in the world.
The University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Pakistan is not only a extremely well-reputed institute in Pakistan but also worldwide which is why, a large number of international students from various countries like Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Iran etc. are also enrolled in UET under different degree programs.Uet entry test past papers are going to dispatch also here on this page for your preparation in this regard accordingly.
UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper
- Engineering Math Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Statistics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Computer Science Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
So if you are looking for a university to seek admission in for further studies especially in the field of Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore must be one of your top priorities. In order to seek admission in any engineering program at UET, every applicant will have to pass a UET written entry test apart from fulfilling other eligibility requirements. The universities rules quite clear about the entry test and that’s why, all arrangements for the test are supervised strictly in order to make sure that the test is conducted in a fair and transparent manner.
No relaxation is given to any candidate related to the entry test and every applicant has to pass it in order to become eligible for admission. So to make things quite easy for our visitors, Gotest.pk has introduced a free online testing service. Through this service, all candidates can attempt free online tests in order to evaluate as well as improve their preparations for the actual University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore written entry exam.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...
- PU Lahore Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure Sched...